Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Move the "complete order with gems" button

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle

World
    Sandycove
    Thank you Benedicter - I thought it had been posted elsewhere but I couldn't find it

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    I know why they won't move the button: I've had the same to a much more annoying extent elsewhere and the end result of me having to be very careful not to click on the 'gem function' every time I tried to do something was that I got fed up and left the game. I don't mind having the choice to do speed-ups, but I get cross if it happens by accident.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    +1 this has happened to me more than once, and while adding troops somehow took gems to complete without me even clicking it

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

I spent 120 gems to complete a set of baskets yesterday. Very frustrating. I wanted to see how much it would cost to rush it through so I could get on to making fish food before I went to bed, but 120 gems were gone in a flash.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    this is a great suggestion. Hope it gets introduced, and fast

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    The pop up would be a great addition and I had suggested that to support when I lost gems in the bookbinder. Basically on my laptop using touch pad and as I moved passed the gem button to close the window I ended up clicking it as the touch on the touch pad registered as a click. 200 Gems gone and only had a few hours left to run. Logged it as a fault and was told it is not a fault as is by design.

So a pop up on all use gem options would be a vast improvement.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    i would say cynically that it hasn't been moved in order for players to buy gems...

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrielle View Post
    i would say cynically that it hasn't been moved in order for players to buy gems...
    Yeah, see my above post:

I know why they won't move the button: I've had the same to a much more annoying extent elsewhere and the end result of me having to be very careful not to click on the 'gem function' every time I tried to do something was that I got fed up and left the game. I don't mind having the choice to do speed-ups, but I get cross if it happens by accident.
    Obviously I'm not cynical....

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    Pretty sure this has been suggested already, but I couldn't find the link.

I know many of us have done this in the past - you go to cancel something from the queue in the provision house or your barracks, and you accidentally hit the "complete order with gems" one instead.

Now, for those with many gems, this is nothing more than an annoyance; but for people who prefer not to pay for the game, gems lost in this manner will obviously set them back if they are saving their weekly gems for licences/scouts/geos etc.

May I suggest the gem icon be moved to the left hand side (or any better suggestions welcome)?
    I also suggested an "Are you sure" confirmation, to bring this in line with other gem purchases. No response from BB and no action taken. I guess BB considers any gems spent is a good thing, whether or not the player intended to spend them.

Reply to Thread