Reply to Thread

Thread: Unconverted Resource

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove

Question Unconverted Resource

When this event ends there are bound to be players who will still have resources queued in their provision houses waiting to be converted into balloons. What will happen to those unconverted resources ?

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I'd assume either the conversion will be cancelled and you'll get your resources back or the balloons will be produced and you can then convert balloons to coins (on the test server this is an option in the prov house, 500 balloons = 1 coin)

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    When this event ends there are bound to be players who will still have resources queued in their provision houses waiting to be converted into balloons. What will happen to those unconverted resources ?
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    All UK severs we have until 00:30 Tuesday night /Wednesday morning to get as many balloons made and donated as when the maintenance is over the event is over.
    only 3 days left we can Stay in top 10 with your help
    taken from this forum tread yes i posted it
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...-for-Balloons-!!!

But mod vixen told us today in global-4 this was the case.

so if needs be just que up as many as you can until just before maintenance or the latest you will be playing then so you got time to donate them still and have none left over

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    so if needs be just que up as many as you can until just before maintenance or the latest you will be playing then so you got time to donate them still and have none left over
    Try to donate all the balloons so that they don't get converted back at an appalling rate...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes that appalling rate gives lie to the rumour that certain servers are stockpiling balloons to convert into coins, to anybody who believes that all I'm going to say is did you know the Oxford English dictionary website has deleted the word gullible.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Yes that appalling rate gives lie to the rumour that certain servers are stockpiling balloons to convert into coins, to anybody who believes that all I'm going to say is did you know the Oxford English dictionary website has deleted the word gullible.
    lol - I'm not spending any time looking for that...

DON'T QUEUE BEYOND THE END OF THE EVENT!
    DONATE BALLOONS!

Apologies if the above notice is a bit big and bright, but I wanted to make it eyecatching.
    Last edited by Sto_Helit; 21.07.13 at 08:09.

Reply to Thread