Reply to Thread

Thread: WHY is it always me BB you bugged MY provision house so BALLOONS WONT MAKE

World
    Sandycove

Angry WHY is it always me BB you bugged MY provision house so BALLOONS WONT MAKE

OK I cant be the only one this is happening to
    The other day i contacted support as i had the same problem but noticed it after 12 hours wasted bunny
    TODAY its happening again.

http://prntscr.com/1gngor keeps getting stuck there and resetting
    http://prntscr.com/1gngru then doing that
    I have gemmed that same set 4 times they keep appearing back in top of PH and gems keep returning also
    I have cleared the cache thing again and logged in and out still happening
    OK last time i contacted you you did refund the wasted bunny buff and 200k water to replace balloons that were lost but to be fair it didn't give the balloons back that should have been made in them 12 hours so far i have cancelled over a days worth of balloons out my PH i still have over 20 hours to cancel out to try to fix it again then Que them all back up again so more time wasted

Is this happening to anyone else who can prove it like i did not just people jumping in claiming it is when it isn't.
    and no haven't sent ticket this time as your not there today and by the time you sort it out the event be over knowing my luck so again i been stitched up.

as your email reply after last refund did say you were telling the technical department. I take it they didn't fix it then.
    http://prntscr.com/1gniq0

http://prntscr.com/1gnlqk balloons made in 14 hours approx eventually for now seems to be working again

VERY ANGRY LULU10093

EDIT

Also lost 1000's of resources as while emptying PH my stores got full and the cancelled balloon resources vanished can this day get any worse
    SO IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL BALLOONS MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ROOM IN STORAGE FOR RESOURCES OR YOU LOOSE THEM ALSO
    Last edited by lulu10093; 21.07.13 at 09:40.

World
    Sandycove
    http://prntscr.com/1gnnzz nope they came back after i was kicked from game logged back in so probably wont be donating any balloons today if that's the case im sorry guys i cant sort this mess out
    and the balloons that was made have gone also
    http://prntscr.com/1gnoc8

its only 30 seconds long and best to watch in big screen but this is my problem you will see from set 3 it resets back to 1st one again i emptied all balloons out and put stack of baskets in to try and break the cycle and its still not working
    Last edited by lulu10093; 21.07.13 at 13:10.

World
    Newfoundland
    [ Thread Moved ]

Bugs seems like the better place for this
    I'm more than likely working right now.

World
    Sandycove
    ah ok thank you and sorry

World
    Sandycove
    Tragic....
    At the end.... everything is going to be OK...
    If it's not OK... it's not yet the end...

World
    Sandycove
    actually, this is an abomination as far as the Sandycove server goes...

Lulu has been the main protagonist in getting people to donate resource and passing said resources on for balloon making..

She has given everything she has resource-wise as well as morale boosting on g4 and requesting resources for others to donate. She even came up with THE FIRST INDIVIDUAL IDEA OF OFFERING A PERSONAL PRIZE, well before Northisle and Newfoundland.. (Check the forum posts). She had to wait for BB to approve her idea before the others jumped in on it...

It must be soul-destryoing for her to have this happen on the last legs of this competetion when she has put the maximum effort in

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    actually, this is an abomination as far as the Sandycove server goes...

Lulu has been the main protagonist in getting people to donate resource and passing said resources on for balloon making..

She has given everything she has resource-wise as well as morale boosting on g4 and requesting resources for others to donate. She even came up with THE FIRST INDIVIDUAL IDEA OF OFFERING A PERSONAL PRIZE, well before Northisle and Newfoundland.. (Check the forum posts). She had to wait for BB to approve her idea before the others jumped in on it...

It must be soul-destryoing for her to have this happen on the last legs of this competetion when she has put the maximum effort in

Gutted isn't even the right word how i feel

However the bunny wore off eventually, made the stuck logs and baskets in posts above.

I have qued up 75k hwl, 100k coal then 75k hwl again to cover the just over 12 hours of new bunny i put on like so http://prntscr.com/1gqnrf

I will let you all know if my 100k balloons are waiting for me in the morning I am determined to get the just under 200k balloons i need to get the 3 million donated i set myself.which you can check on my balloons donation dairy on link in signature.
    The 2 days this has happened i should of have around 160-240k balloons extra made by now at a conservative estimate, its a shame as then i would be on my way to my 4 million balloons

What would be nice is if Sir Oliver had my missing balloons in my mail for me tomorrow but cant see BB doing that they might expect me to use 200k water and a bunny to waste 12 hours trying to make them back myself again.

Any how so far looking good. And as my PH been out of action today i still have been giving 100's k's resources away to be made into balloons to trusted people in Sandycove

Update you tomorrow But i'm still interested if anyone has had same problems as me that they can prove like i have. Or am i just alone with this crazy bug?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    Update you tomorrow But i'm still interested if anyone has had same problems as me that they can prove like i have. Or am i just alone with this crazy bug?
    I've not heard of anyone else with this particular bug, but I do know of a major event player on Northisle that has been locked out of his server due to the locked zone bug. He probably won't get back in until after the 2 am reset, and it has caused quite a few unwanted problems with choc bunny distribution, buffs and balloon conversion etc.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Jollyfrog2012

I do agree with you that this is an unfortunate thing to happen at this particular time, however this is a game and bugs always seem to appear at the most inconvenient times.

Lulu was indeed the first person to come up with the idea of a competition to keep the morale and determination going for the players.

Yes Northisle and Newfoundland were inspired by her motivation to create their own competitions, but I do assure you they also had to await BB permission before posting on the forum.

World
    Sandycove
    Update taken from my Balloon Donation Dairy

Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    Day 20 total wash out

day 21
    http://prntscr.com/1gtw6y 100000 eventually PH started working and over 12 hours i made 100k balloons and sent them
    now have 100k more qued up with few extras just to get me over my 3 million mark. be more donations in 12 hours and hopefully i did maths right and thats the 3 millionth plus all hwl/and meat only this time bring on 12 hours http://prntscr.com/1gtvqz
    Just pray it don't mess up on this batch also

Reply to Thread