Reply to Thread

Thread: A Small Tweaking of Trade office system

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

A Small Tweaking of Trade office system

I don't know if this has been posted before or not but i would like to suggest that it would be great if we can buy multiple lots of the same trade posted by a seller. Many times sellers post offers in smaller quantities so that the offer reaches all type of buyers(big or small) but due to current limitation we can only buy only 1 lot of the trade at a time. With this both the buyers and sellers suffer as the seller might not be able to sell all lots even though there is a buyer. And it doesn't have to be like they give an option to buy multiple lots at the same time , just that the code for the trade disappearing for a buyer after he/she buys a lot be turned off. This way the problem of the fastest buyer taking complete advantage of a very good trade gets eliminated and everyone will have a chance.
    Last edited by Lyth; 25.07.13 at 06:10.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    and furthermore i wish there was a feature to let u put expired trades back on the market, this only benefits the trade system and saves u a little time putting the trade(s) back on

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm slightly confused how you can ask for:

Many times sellers post offers in smaller quantities so that the offer reaches all type of buyers(big or small) but due to current limitation we can only buy only 1 lot of the trade at a time.
    and then say that it would solve this problem:

This way the problem of the fastest buyer taking complete advantage of a very good trade gets eliminated and everyone will have a chance.
    Surely if players can buy multiple lots from the same seller, the fastest buyer will get them all?

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Surely if players can buy multiple lots from the same seller, the fastest buyer will get them all?
    What i meant was that people can buy multiple lots but one at a time . For example , if they put an option for selecting the number of lots you want to buy out of the total available lots, the fastest buyer will buy all. That will [ annoy ] a lot of people if a particularly good deal goes by. If one can buy 1 lot at a time this will give 4 people the chance to buy those 4 lots.

and furthermore i wish there was a feature to let u put expired trades back on the market, this only benefits the trade system and saves u a little time putting the trade(s) back on
    Its a good idea only if they charge you like 10-20gc per offer otherwise we will see trade office being cluttered with ridiculous offers all over. But to be honest if an offer doesnt sell in 6hours , dont know what difference extra hours will make

Please be careful with terms used,
    peck_ed
    Last edited by peck_ed; 05.08.13 at 06:47.

Reply to Thread