Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: i m getting bored with your game lads

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    There has been nothing for level 50 players to do for a very long time, just accumulate and store resources which isn't challenging or fun. Earning rare buildings, generals, completing all the quests isn't enough. The game needs more content for a longer lifespan, currently its just 6 months for an active player.

How about monthly events similar to the crisis quests, not just the seasonal events? Expand the island to the ocean around it, perhaps an underground area could be used too?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree with some of Peajay's sentiments once you hit 50 there's something of an anti-climax, I love the building and economy aspects of the game, I still do plenty of adventures if the mood takes me. I started a playing on Northisle as well doing it a different way to how I approached it on Sandycove. There definitely needs to be more to occupy my time. PvP might be the answer if its optional, crisis type events might help. More building space if on another Island or satellite islands with different resources leading to building different stuff might be interesting ( Oriental or Desert for Instance ). Seeing a lot of people logging in less frequently or at all.

Maybe it's in the overall game design that once you hit 50 and have done all your FT stuff that it's expected you'll leave, nothing that has been released or announced as a future release is making me think otherwise. Honestly workyards, Granite pits etc is not going to keep people who have fully developed islands playing.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    game play is just far far far too slow.... I've always loved settlers since i was a kid playing the first one but this just seems pointless and going nowhere

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Lol nice necro of an old thread, just read my post above yours must of had a crystal ball when I posted that. Got some desert adventures, satellite islands and had a crisis quest.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    Lol nice necro of an old thread, just read my post above yours must of had a crystal ball when I posted that. Got some desert adventures, satellite islands and had a crisis quest.
    Lol look at the join date of that player, first and only post within a few hours of starting.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    What a nice cozy old thread. Have to squeeze in here someplace between Blue and Doro...So, rumor has it you got about 90 Mil Blue. Something tells me you won't be tiring of this game any time soon. Maybe we use you as a yardstick to go by. If you get bored of game let us all know. Let's all check back here next year same time shall we?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Solzar View Post
    What a nice cozy old thread. Have to squeeze in here someplace between Blue and Doro...So, rumor has it you got about 90 Mil Blue. Something tells me you won't be tiring of this game any time soon. Maybe we use you as a yardstick to go by. If you get bored of game let us all know. Let's all check back here next year same time shall we?
    To be fair, there's a long way to go but I'm not taking it as aggressively as before, rather hoping some content will either be released or revamped before I hit it hard again, think the secret might be have a little break every now and then, soon be event time again so happy days.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    It's been a year already? Just checking in for a roll call. Blue, your gold production still flowing? Doro, you still going at it good and strong?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Solzar View Post
    It's been a year already? Just checking in for a roll call. Blue, your gold production still flowing? Doro, you still going at it good and strong?
    Please leave old threads be - no need to necro them . You can always PM the player's via the forum or in-game if you want to check up on them. Thread closed.

Closed Thread