Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: i m getting bored with your game lads

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Two years of banging our heads against the wall by giving constructive and ignored feedback. Don't expect anything to change now.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is so true, gems speed. But to no real gratification. I understand maybe they (BB) want us to buy gems, but they need to understand the equivalent of gratification one should have to part with their money? I feel punished because I am time poor.

Lately I purhaced 24,000 gem an did't receive them, i complain to help and all got was abuse and a ban. Are you mods all hardcore players that does not respect people who buy gems? If that is so your your business model is screwed.

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by peachykeen View Post
    This is so true, gems speed. But to no real gratification. I understand maybe they (BB) want us to buy gems, but they need to understand the equivalent of gratification one should have to part with their money? I feel punished because I am time poor.

Lately I purhaced 24,000 gem an did't receive them, i complain to help and all got was abuse and a ban. Are you mods all hardcore players that does not respect people who buy gems? If that is so your your business model is screwed.
    Hello peachykeen,

I hope by now you have your purchased s.

If you wish to make a complaint or discuss moderating techniques please contact support .

Thank you,
    Sinister-King

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    But chicken35? were would i get my brew? please stay i need you!!!!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sadly this has very little to with the original concept. I loved Settlers 2 and 3 and even 4 but this is just the most tedious game I have ever played. The main object is to get you to buy gems to progress through the game. I've stuck at it for 6 months determined not to give in but I get absolutley no pleasure from playing it. So sad as the original game was fantastic.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Fairly new player here, but at lvl 37 I`m bored to tears at a game I found interesting at early levels. Atleast then you had steady progress! At this stage its just restocking soldiers to do the same adventures over again. Also, having to rebuild mines, wells and wheat fields every day is not very interesting gameplay, not to me atleast, it makes me almost dread logging in. Doubt I`ll hang around for long.

World
    Sandycove
    +1 Game is super boring. Spent a few quid and not spending any more. No point writing why or what i think they could do as it will be ignored anyway. I log in to gem the GQ and thats about it. I wouldnt even do that if i didnt have 9k gems left in my pit. At this rate I'll quit when they run out.
    Thy A Wierdo Thee

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Govox View Post
    keep asking myself more and more 'why am I doing this, this so-called game that should be renamed 'Chores Online''

What used to be the job of computers they've managed to convince us to do with 1000 clicks. The developers and programmers do not play this game - they couldn't since the programming sloppiness has gotten to a point nobody involved could possibly look in a mirror after spending 10 minutes at it. And as for the creativity, sure, lets have another celebration of contributing 100,000 resources and click fest 5 balloons at a time several times a day so at the end of 4 weeks we can win a look-see to what 20 year old graphics were. And then if that's criticized, as it should be, lets pretend that giving the wait staff at a restaurant a 2 cent tip should be appreciated.

I stick around for the education and entertainment value in what something like this can become, not for the 'game' experience.
    agree 100%. you nailed it

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Have spent on average £10 a week on gems in this game since April 2012 and I must admit it's getting to be a bit tedious now. The Test server has problems logging in (again) and isn't likely to be fixed for 4 days. I'm on Level 40 in the actual game and have been since July 2013, It's Now Feb 2014. I'm not likely to level up for another 6 months at this rate. I log in and play several hours a day on both the game and the test server also.

So people suggest other games in reply to other comments, but what's to stop these other games from getting this kind of response in a few months time when players have got fed up with those too??

I've been playing Settlers since I bought an Amiga A600, I played from the beginning and still have (in boxes) 2,3 & 4. I didn't do 5, couldn't get on with it, then I discovered TSO, yes, it was great for a while. But when I pour £500 ish a year into a game I expect a bit more. I wont be buying any more gems, you've had enough out of me since April 2012 TSO at an average of £10 a week, that's quite a bit since I started On line Settlers and I'm not getting my moneys worth, nor are others.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    can i play settlers 3 or 4 online

Closed Thread