Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Test Server down?

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle

Test Server down?

anybody having problems with the test server?

World
    Sandycove
    Yes not been able to get on today, although I'm not playing much on there until they correct the pre built island like we were promised, if I can't get to the new content....I can't test it. No gems this time so the island barely has a lvl 30 economy,, 15 mins and I've used up the resources for another day!

World
    Sandycove
    http://prntscr.com/1hubr8

that is all i keep getting when i try to get on it

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    This is [ rubbish ] i can not log in either...and of course is the weekend so that mean if something unexpected happen forget about until Monday...

The server has been down for at least 6 hours.

Please be careful with terms used,
    peck_ed
    Last edited by peck_ed; 27.07.13 at 17:04.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Can't access the test server or the test forum. Obviously something has happened to them.

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    This is unacceptable... The server or an unexpected error happening i understand and empathyse with all you and your had work, but at lease give us an update...

In ALL major online games the community manager ALWAYS releases information about the unfortunate and unexpected events... I am not asking for you to predict the future just a heads up on that x y z is down for unknown time and you are working on it to fix it is what you should be focusing on providing you customers...

This is just bad service... You always do that with early acquaintances, problems logging in, pages down...

Also if you ever want to make money and keep customers playing maybe you should hire an off shore team that actually takes cares of issues while you are sleeping... What happened with the balloon event was annoying the 1st time but by the third time it was just a sign of BB not caring enough for their customers...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    404 Not Found

The requested URL /en/homepage was not found on this server.

this is all I am getting.

I can get on the live sever , but the test server has disappeared altogether from my computer

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Driller7 View Post
    This is unacceptable... The server or an unexpected error happening i understand and empathyse with all you and your had work, but at lease give us an update...

In ALL major online games the community manager ALWAYS releases information about the unfortunate and unexpected events... I am not asking for you to predict the future just a heads up on that x y z is down for unknown time and you are working on it to fix it is what you should be focusing on providing you customers...

This is just bad service... You always do that with early acquaintances, problems logging in, pages down...

Also if you ever want to make money and keep customers playing maybe you should hire an off shore team that actually takes cares of issues while you are sleeping... What happened with the balloon event was annoying the 1st time but by the third time it was just a sign of BB not caring enough for their customers...
    This is a free to play game, and I suspect if BB had to have a team available 24/7, there might be significantly fewer free to play elements and quite a lot more paid options. Yes, it would be nice to have 24/7 support and communication, but there are still many online sites that do office hours. It is the test server that is down - I think there would be a different response for live servers being down. Test is just for people to help BB try out new content, etc.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by pillibar View Post
    404 Not Found

The requested URL /en/homepage was not found on this server.

this is all I am getting.I can get on the live sever , but the test server has disappeared altogether from my computer
    Me to the hole day.

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sto_Helit View Post
    This is a free to play game, and I suspect if BB had to have a team available 24/7, there might be significantly fewer free to play elements and quite a lot more paid options. Yes, it would be nice to have 24/7 support and communication, but there are still many online sites that do office hours. It is the test server that is down - I think there would be a different response for live servers being down. Test is just for people to help BB try out new content, etc.
    Evony

Look up this game... it's f2p and their service is outstanding... BB just does not think TSO has a future as good as other games and that why we are still in a flash environment, no pvp, no weekend service, etc

Reply to Thread