Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Settlers Smilies

Former Community Team Member Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove

[Feedback] Settlers Smilies

You can find the thread here!

Please leave your comments and feedback below.

BB_Alpaca
    Last edited by BB_Alpaca; 29.07.13 at 15:05.

World
    Sandycove
    Once a lonely was walking along a He stopped for a He pulled a out his backpack and it was attached to some dynamite and and he dies rip
    A travelling and his came across the off the , They stop and have a root around in his backpack they. they find a and a laying in the nearby so the stop for a break and a snack. The is much happier as it is better than the that his friend the who lent him his gave them for the journey. they continued down the trail.
    The cousin Simon was a
    He was walking towards the and his borrowed He asked them if they had seen Kevin and Martian and Robert and Steven on their travels as they were meant to be meeting in the as he cant find the farm. replied no he has not seen them but came across a of a and had a picnic in the 's from his lunch. However if he does come across them on the journey he will tell them he is looking for them.
    After a long hour of traveling passing all the he came across a with a who had a the offered him and helped him fix his longbow to look like which helped the complete his quest to become a .
    More of the travelling tales later

loving the new icons BB
    Last edited by lulu10093; 29.07.13 at 19:43. Reason: spellings

World
    Sandycove
    I know its holiday season...but please....new smilies for the game forum!!!!
    According to this thread: forum.thesettlersonline.com/threads/24997-TSO-A-Few-Numbers-and-a-Few-Thoughts
    The developers are so busy they do not have time to come on the forums, ( they are also so busy that they obviously do not play the game that they develop away from their work machines, which is why they often get their `developments' so badly wrong ) Yet they have five minutes to make smilies for the forum when there are numerous in game`bugs' to solve and game flow to improve on, let alone the dissatisfaction from a more disenfranchised loyal player base to answer, someone has got their priorities very badly wrong.
    The only new smilie that would be useful at this moment is the pile of deer musk, but note that was left off the list ( I wonder why)

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Lol, that's great lulu.

I'm awarding you the following:

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Agree that this is an example of wrong priorities...on the other hand: this is what makes it fun for people to use this forum.
    I find this much more useful than the whole science system.

+1 this time for BB.

But, also a -1 at the same time. Why on earth are the icons hidden so far away. Why not similar to almost every well-known forum easily accessible?
    Sometimes I'm wondering if BB really has a look around and checks what's going on in this world.
    Last edited by MrBranch; 29.07.13 at 19:36.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    I know its holiday season...but please....new smilies for the game forum!!!!
    According to this thread: forum.thesettlersonline.com/threads/24997-TSO-A-Few-Numbers-and-a-Few-Thoughts
    The developers are so busy they do not have time to come on the forums, ( they are also so busy that they obviously do not play the game that they develop away from their work machines, which is why they often get their `developments' so badly wrong ) Yet they have five minutes to make smilies for the forum when there are numerous in game`bugs' to solve and game flow to improve on, let alone the dissatisfaction from a more disenfranchised loyal player base to answer, someone has got their priorities very badly wrong.
    The only new smilie that would be useful at this moment is the pile of deer musk, but note that was left off the list ( I wonder why)
    Hi, Larili!

Actually, the icons have been available for a while as a resource as the US forum uses some of them-- they just hadn't been implemented on our forum yet, so I thought I'd put them in so we could share in the pizzazz. (: The programmers weren't involved in the decision to put these up, it was just something I personally wanted to do for the community.

(Also, great story, lulu!!)

Best,
    BB_Alpaca

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Okay, than my +1 and -1 are for you, BB_Alpaca

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBranch View Post
    Okay, than my +1 and -1 are for you, BB_Alpaca
    I'll check tomorrow to see if I can change the smiley layout!

Best,
    BB_Alpaca

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Alpaca View Post

(Also, great story, lulu!!)

Best,
    BB_Alpaca
    thank you just thought I would have a little fun along the way

edit

when i think of a way to incorporate all rest into story will post part 2 also in original post at bottom unless someone else picks the story up and does it
    Last edited by lulu10093; 29.07.13 at 19:53.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    oh does this mean we are now out of beta

Reply to Thread