Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Science System Update!

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Travelling Erudite
    Either: 1x Fish platter, 1x Solid Sandwich, 1x Aunt Irma's Gift Basket, 1x Piero's pasta, 1x Roast Duck, 1x Bag of Rainbow Snow

Bean-A-Colada
    Either: 200 coal, 25 guild coins, 50 guild coins, 100 iron ore, Not sure about the beans, certainly rare. Usually you get Coal.

May potentially have changed since being on Test, but probably not, little else seems to have.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrade View Post
    Travelling Erudite
    Either: 1x Fish platter, 1x Solid Sandwich, 1x Aunt Irma's Gift Basket, 1x Piero's pasta, 1x Roast Duck, 1x Bag of Rainbow Snow

Bean-A-Colada
    Either: 200 coal, 25 guild coins, 50 guild coins, 100 iron ore, Not sure about the beans, certainly rare. Usually you get Coal.

May potentially have changed since being on Test, but probably not, little else seems to have.
    I have also tested the Travelling Erudite skill at the test server and got more buffs like Solar flare, Helpful scarecrow, Cheese sandwich, Mr. Myers, The mother tree ritual and Sandman's powder.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Travelling Erudite gave me a Helpful Scarecrow today, so yes also on this server there are more buffs

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Borotaur View Post
    Alright, proper feedback for the explorer skills:
    - Chance to receive adventure bonus quest: this is big question mark, depends on the quests
    - Chance to receive treasure bonus quest: this is big question mark, depends on the quests
    - Artefact search ability: another big question mark, depends on what buffs and what odds, may be useless if it makes most earlier skills obsolete
    - Rarity search ability: depends on what resources and what odds, may be useless if it makes most earlier skills obsolete
    Does anybody have any answers on these top-lvl skills?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreckless- View Post
    Does anybody have any answers on these top-lvl skills?
    i was wondering as well. a reply from my guild, says that 'chance to receive adventure bonus quest', is good. he told me in 1 week he got 2 additional quests for adventures, giving him granite and more. i'm not sure about the amount. and the other skills.. ehm.. i don't know. wondering if there is some one out there who can tell us what these skills do and earn. what is the best investment for my last codex?

edit: after a bit of investigation, the extra adventure quest skill is as follows: find an adventure with your explorer. get an extra quest (finish XXX adventure). rewards: 375 exo logs, 300 gran, 125 saltp, 100 tita ore and 5k xp. seems worth it. im sure treasure search is the same, but not sure about the rewards. might be a lot lower.
    Last edited by sdofmsdf; 21.10.13 at 12:51.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    BB-Alpaca - So the 13/6-2013 we got the first part of the science tree for our geolegist and on the 19/9-2013 we got the ones for explorers, so now I really wanna know when is the next comming?
    If it follows the time between the first 2 then it really already should have been on the test servers for testing, but its not and it havenĀ“t been.
    Any chance of getting any kind of information about any time frame for the third part?
    "How good bad music and bad reasons sound when we march against an enemy"
    Nietzsche

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello,

Any update on the plan for further skill trees for Generals/Island?

Thank you.

Reply to Thread