Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Premium Accounts!

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Sto_Helit View Post
    lol - don't you need to be friends to buff someone? :P
    a friend request can be done immediately so you can buff a stranger organised via trade channel

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    a friend request can be done immediately so you can buff a stranger organised via trade channel
    Well, ask for only premium buffs in return, then.

World
    Sandycove
    yea, and I think that may happen a lot in the future when this goes live. It's obvious that people will want to swap with other premium accounts. It equtes to an extra 54 minutes on normal baskets, so it's worth finding a like for like swapper.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    50% more exp I think is too much... 25% I think will be more balanced

Also, the 10% buff should be applied to your home zone when others buff you, not the other way around, why should a non-premium benefit from premium?

So we will be getting premium accounts... when will we be coming out of 'Beta' and get full content of other servers?
    Last edited by Old___Boy; 31.07.13 at 15:20.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    We get the same content as other servers already. I have no idea why people are so obsessed with Invasion Of The Nords as it is only available on the German servers as part of the premium retail pack, the 220 gen is already trumped by the vet?

As has already been clarified by BB the beta tag is only due to localisation and translation issues, nothing else.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sounds like a desperate attempt to make some extra cash. Why not make nords 2, 220 gens, fronzen mansions and artic ice mines available first?

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    * 50% more experience points (loot)
    Each adventure gives you 50% additional experience points. Experience points
    acquired thanks to a premium account are displayed in a separate row in the loot mail.*

So only XP?
    Or also the comming star coins?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Gytha_Ogg View Post
    We get the same content as other servers already. I have no idea why people are so obsessed with Invasion Of The Nords as it is only available on the German servers as part of the premium retail pack, the 220 gen is already trumped by the vet?

As has already been clarified by BB the beta tag is only due to localisation and translation issues, nothing else.
    PChamps answered why some want nords 2 on here the bonus buildings you can get from them.

If we truly had everything others had we could also buy pirate residences etc we just missed out on in EOW event on our servers etc as the germans do have more content due to them winning all the events that i have seen maybe they should take things out the trade office we cant get on our servers then people may stop wanting them there when they are unavailable to us and look like they wont ever be available to us either.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Only a 33% for one of those so a player will have to purchase at least 3 premium packs and still not guaranteed to complete the set. Other loot and exp is comparable with The Nords.

I do agree with unobtainable items being removed from the Branch Office though.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    It will be interesting to see if there will be polarisation between premium and non-premium accounts when this is implemented. The trade office offers might become more complex.

Reply to Thread