Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Premium Accounts!

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_B View Post
    There's no PVP, so where is the mysterious competitive element that makes this so unfair? Like worrying all the time that your neighbour has a better car, your mate has a cuter girlfriend. This game is solitaire with a chat feature. Those who pay get shiny things quicker, those who don't have to work at it a bit harder. I don't have a problem with that - it's how the world works.
    Well said. Some of the responses have been really sad...

As for the premium stuff: "meh" from me since I still don't think this is a game worth paying for, certainly not the current gem pit prices.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    +50% premium bonuses works fine in WoT, why not in TSO. Anyway - I'm playing both games with no premium, no gems, no Euro spent

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    And so, the end is near, and I face, my final curtain...

The end game is clear. Subscription. Via premium account. Guaranteed income for BB and a route to final content for those prepared to pay it.

Thank you and goodnight. I'm not leaving, but this confirms where things are going. Pay up or... participate on a low level (insert your own euphemism here).

It was inevitable and now it's here.

Original Serf
    Ireland -where all the cool companies stash the cash
    World
    Northisle
    If this was priced at an attainable lvl 200 or 300 gems then non payplayers could at least have a chance to try the bonus , but if it's up at the 1000 gems mark then it's going to be a pay up option - bad sign when the lower level players work hard on an adv sell the ls and the ls buyers get more loot - will this effect ls prices ?
    I do hope it's under 400 hard enough for people to save up for a BHG, +10 Licences or even a VET general as it is .....

Dezy.........

PS what does 1.5 witch towers look like ?

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello!

Just a reminder in case anyone missed it, the premium account buffs can be traded or gifted.

So you can expect to see them listed on the trade office for in-game resources .

Sinister-King

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedicter View Post
    yep, seems like BB have changed their policy. just look at what a BB employee wrote here:

"...if we made the silo better, it would increase the void between paying players and non-paying players. BlueByte's main rule when implementing new content is to make the gameplay experience as similar as possible for all players, that new players don't feel left behind because they don't buy gems.
    So you might not be happy with the way things are, but if we increased the Silo output, many more players (non-paying players) would complaining as well of how "over-powered" paying users are. "

They decided to "over-power" the paying users
    They also decided to give free users more gems per week upon login daily.

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Alpaca View Post
    You can find the thread here!

Please leave your comments and feedback below.

BB_Alpaca
    Any chance of being released at the same time(Aug 8) with the epic fairy tale adventures??

Btw Great idea!!!

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    Could this mean we will have less lag or even regular updates to the game? Players are asking for things like bigger slider so more troops can be made with fewer clicks and larger refills for meat and fish deposits, level 51+ content, more room for buildings on the island among other improvements to make the game less repetitive. I'm sure the advantages might be worth it in the long run.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Once I spot topic "Premium Account" thoughts was finally they giving something useful and worth moneys. But quickly disapointed once notice list - You again offering resources for money, d'uh! No one wants them - what a silly p2w system. Routine players wants invest into comfort and easy playing without making 1k's clicks in a session - something You would achieve with silos and watermils - but not at such ridiculous prices!

Extra Building slot - that is good - I would use to keep having it.
    XP and loot x2 - huh? Once again, pay moneys to get resources is silly - paying money to get more XP so i get free Gems quicker is sillier.
    10% Buffs - well, it is loosing its worthness since only other players can have it - so, hmm no.

100Gems price i see for it doubtfully good price but i can bet it would cost more.

We want comfort, easer gameplay and time saving stuff to buy - not a resources!

Extra Building slots, powerfull characters to try, 10xBiger or unlimited Depos, powerfull buildings to try - that we want to pay for weekly and save time from routine rebuilding work to be able play, not bloody resources!

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I think the 50% extra xp is a joke!!! The rest of it is fine, whatever no big deal. But seriously who wants to level up quicker then their island can cope with??? Who wants to get harder quests then their Island, pop and resources are ready for?? Whats the hurry for??? So you can hit lvl 50 and go no where???
    I must say as a lvl 47 player I don't see a real need/want to buy premium account, I tend to have more resources then I can use, so give alot away, the buffing on your island would be handy for gold overnight but that's it. The building slot, I don't see the draw, once you have 4 buildings/fields/wells placed you still have to wait for them to finish 1 by 1 so its no quicker. And 2 daily quests that might give you 10-100 resources and 10-50 coins... meh.
    One question I do have is does it increase your chances of an epic building??

Reply to Thread