Reply to Thread

Thread: auto refreshing of fields, wells and mines

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

auto refreshing of fields, wells and mines

how awesome would it be if there was an option(even as just a premium player) to automatically set your fields, wells and mines to refil or be rebuilt when empty, providing you have the resources, then that way you would have enough to do stuff with. it would be even better if you can demolish them at say 10 units left to regain some tools etc too!!

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    For fields there is the silo, for copper mines you can build an endless copper mine, for coal you can build a recycling plant, for water you can build watermills. They are premium options already and there are probably others that I've forgotten for the moment.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    and for those who dont spend gems its a very very long wait to get even one of each of those items, but im talking in the meantime for ppl less than lvl 50 who (like me) get fed up logging on and finding everything has been exhausted and have to rebuild, where i could set them to rebuild in the night if they run out

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by princelle View Post
    and for those who dont spend gems its a very very long wait to get even one of each of those items, but im talking in the meantime for ppl less than lvl 50 who (like me) get fed up logging on and finding everything has been exhausted and have to rebuild, where i could set them to rebuild in the night if they run out
    Those are the choices: you either spend gems, save up gems or rebuild everything. If there was an automatic rebuild option, I am sure it would cost gems. You are meant to find it annoying to rebuild so that you are motivated to spend.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by princelle View Post
    how awesome would it be if there was an option(even as just a premium player) to automatically set your fields, wells and mines to refil or be rebuilt when empty, providing you have the resources, then that way you would have enough to do stuff with. it would be even better if you can demolish them at say 10 units left to regain some tools etc too!!
    Sorry, this just isn't going to happen. BB generally keep the opportunity to progress between gem buyers (who pay for the game) and non-gem buyers reasonably similar (until premium accounts of course). There has to be some reason to buy gems. Convenience is one reason, and like the OP states, there are various buildings available with gems to achieve what you want.

Reply to Thread