Reply to Thread

Thread: UK2 Server/Northisle-OUR SERVER WON!!!

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle

Talking UK2 Server/Northisle-OUR SERVER WON!!!

On the test server for the past few weeks there has been a challenge that many have tried and failed repeatedly!!! The challenge was extremely difficult and yet fun!!!

Asiastrings is one of the few people that test and supports data for BB as a player. She has direct contact with all BB members and she is much respected! She was the one that thought and organized the challenge!

Her competition was Posted for all servers and many German server(yes the one who "always" win-NOT) tried and failed.

I am Proud to say that this time an international server WON!!!

I driller7 (Driller71 on test) beat the challenge and brought glory to our international community and most of all Northisle!!!

For more information you can visit forum.tsotesting.com/threads/18988-Challenge-with-a-Prize!-Valiant-Guide

A reward was given to me by Asiastrings and BB 100k coins and 100k gems(on test server)!!!
    Last edited by Driller7; 06.08.13 at 00:05. Reason: typo

Reply to Thread