Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Because of bugs i cant play this game

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Because of bugs i cant play this game

First you restarted me from lvl 48 to 0 because of bug and weak after restart i got a new bug (ghost army)http://prntscr.com/1k3r7h and i have it for over a 2 moths can you pls tell me are you going to fix it or not so i stop wasting time and money at this game, and don't give me stupid answers like [removed]

Any discussion or exchange with a Support agent, moderator or admin is considered private. It is forbidden to copy/paste your exchange on the forum or on the chat,
    peck_ed
    Last edited by peck_ed; 08.08.13 at 16:06.

World
    Newfoundland
    Please note Support do not fix the bugs themselves but pass it onwards to the Dev team. Hopefully they will be able to fix your issue shortly.
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Shoddy customer service in my opinion, it seems to me that BB are happy to just ignore this issue.

It might well be the case that their devs cant find it / fix it, but the symptoms can be treated. Give the dude 15 Witch toers until you get it sorted - thats called a workaround guys

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    peck_ed i am geting that answer for over a month, i am not even sure anyone is working on it

World
    Newfoundland
    I think having luck to lose all the time invested to lvl48 and now starting from 1 again is really bad and cant be given back, but experiencing extra difficulties that were not solved with account reset is another story. If 2 months were not enough for BB to fix it then that is not correct and needs some investigation. At least BB give us some info on state of problem and if there is fix, is it on waiting or are any things being done to prevent it in future... Personal i think to much is going into development of new stuff and not much in to fixing bugs that do more harm to players :S Hope this case is being followed and gets a fix because if we go 1 step forward and because of bugs 2x backward where are we going? Visnjak dont give up and try until they fix it. Cheers all
    Don`t think too much. You`ll create a problem that wasn`t even there in the first place.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    2 months is a lot. You are basically unable to play and enjoy the game?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    To many months passed without a fix or something to help him with the bugged game.maybe add him some extra population capacity to start producing some units and use them.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    The devs need to act on this issue and sort Visnjak's problem as soon as possible. Not only has he been reset he has now got a missing army. No developments over 2 months on the issue is pretty bad in my opinion.
    I feel that if he has been reset out of no fault of his own then he should be compensated for the time and effort lost getting to lvl 48. If he needs resetting again to fix ghost army then do so but give him the experience to get back to lvl 48. As this is unfair to punish him for a bug within the game..

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah too much misery for 1 person. Problems like that should be fixed right away. Reseting levels are just toooo much. Months of play time wasted. And if somehow person have enough motivation to level again he get this for reward....
    Awful..
    Really hope you get your problems fixed

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well he already got "pop bust " from guildies,we send all available dc's over his map looks dark and bit strange ,he is impatient to get things done (who woulnt be ) but can play small adv's ,thing is no more space to place silly decos and pop limit filled with over 1k goust army ,can be problem even for higer lvls not for someone who have 3k pop limit .
    So basicly we cover goust army with dc's and nobles we had in guild ,but that is not perm solution ,and yes someone can call that push up ,but after he got reset from 48 to 1 who woulnt help ...but problem is still there ,my personal opinion, forum post wont change anything it's up to support to deal with it ,seems they dont have time in this moment to deal with personal cases of each player or just there is no way to fix things like that

I'm rly happy with all new things in game ,but would be even more if all bug's ,error zones and stuff like that attract more attention from BB's

Reply to Thread