Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Feedback] Second Community Vote

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    As low level player I voted for the Jolly Geologist anyway, just to reduce the nagging and complaining from the 50+ level players. Getting the guild coins hopefully keeps them busy so long, that no time is left for all of what we saw during and after the anniversary event,

Furthermore, chose the Christmas event. It all was worthless, so let's do something new (at least to me).
    Last edited by MrBranch; 10.08.13 at 11:40.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Please make Save The Christmas Feast either a lot cheaper or have loot, preferably a combination of both as it is very low experience. Whatever you do BB don't make it like Final Match which all will agree is a complete waste of 3k guild coins.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I didn't really like any of the choices, but voted for mr Myers and special adv. Didn't know that the current special adv was so bad though... Would've liked either savage scout or a good adv (like the Nords, but another one, maybe BK or surprise attack)

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Gytha_Ogg View Post
    Please make Save The Christmas Feast either a lot cheaper or have loot, preferably a combination of both as it is very low experience. Whatever you do BB don't make it like Final Match which all will agree is a complete waste of 3k guild coins.
    I cant get over how BB priced Nords at 2600ggcs and the put Final Match up for 3k. Ridiculous and waste of time.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    I cant get over how BB priced Nords at 2600ggcs and the put Final Match up for 3k. Ridiculous and waste of time.
    At least 1 mug bought it.

For a person at a high level 20 the exp to losses can't be beaten so it's not all bad.

World
    Newfoundland
    I was unable to vote as I experienced an error when the vote page was loading and now I cannot find a link to get to it

Can anyone advise me what the link is please?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    There is a direct link but I'm not certain votes made that way are counted or if the program filters them out as possible multis so first try logging out entirely and clearing cache and cookies, that often reboots it if a vote wasn't completed. Logging in on a different browser is also worth trying. If that doesn't work please post again, perhaps someone else knows the direct link policy.

While I do think the community vote is a grand idea it really ought to be a simple, clear and fun process and altering the text on the voting page would help immensely. Perhaps something like this for the next time round:

(Additions in blue.)

Reply to Thread