Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Epic Fairytale Adventures and Content

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    part 7
    have fairty castle on lvl 5
    produce 50 magic beanstalk
    have at least production of 360 beanstlak (12h)

http://prntscr.com/1labd5
    Last edited by corona88; 14.08.13 at 22:15.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Hello, how do you get the follow up adventure, 'cause after the Vialant Little Tailor I got nothing... Can you find it with your explorers?

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    The answer to your question is in the first post.

You can only get follow up adventure in loot from The Valiant Little Tailor.

Lots of people will have got their first one for free after the quest, so there will be some on trade too.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TouroLouco View Post
    Hello, how do you get the follow up adventure, 'cause after the Vialant Little Tailor I got nothing... Can you find it with your explorers?
    follow on adventures only come from loots in the valiant tailor adventures so have to keep doing it until you get either sons or clever as the follow on
    then you will hopefully get the follow on from them betrayed or heroic
    therefore you cant buy follow on adventures unless someone is selling them on trade office and follow on adventures can not be found adventure hunting either.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    The upgrade costs for the new buildings are a joke. 5k GC and 3000 Map frags, are BB for real???

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornelius18 View Post
    The upgrade costs for the new buildings are a joke. 5k GC and 3000 Map frags, are BB for real???
    3k mf or 9k granite, same

World
    Sandycove
    http://prntscr.com/1ltm74 reward for quest 5 lol xp hmmm xp form quests dont get turned into star coins just xp from advs lol so not much use to lv50 but the granite always welcome

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks

I've also updated the adventures with the latest loot drop info. Max experience is still a bit uncertain though.

World
    Newfoundland
    Seems odd to me that the rewards for Clever Little Tailor and Sons of the Little Tailor differ so greatly, when they are so similar in other respects - both drop from Valiant, both carry about the same losses and xp...

I'm talking about Slot 1 - 280 beans for Sons, a whopping 670 for Clever... and the other two 2nd level follow-ons as well.

I wonder what the reasoning is here? It's going to make Sons massively unattractive... oh! I'm sensing a theme... Sons... Sons of the Veldt... it's a conspiracy against children!

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Vervain View Post
    Seems odd to me that the rewards for Clever Little Tailor and Sons of the Little Tailor differ so greatly, when they are so similar in other respects - both drop from Valiant, both carry about the same losses and xp...

I'm talking about Slot 1 - 280 beans for Sons, a whopping 670 for Clever... and the other two 2nd level follow-ons as well.
    I'm suspecting either a bug/coding error or there's a hidden reward available on Sons that nobody has received yet. The former seems more likely

However, comparing the rewards with those for the final tier of adventures, I guess the coding error is that we are given MORE beans than intended for Clever (not fewer for Sons) so don't complain too loudly or they might fix it...

Reply to Thread