Currently Battle Hard Generals are only useful for transporting and sacrifice wave attacks.

He's useless for Blocking. While I know blocking is not very supported by BB. I just want to point out that people don't use BHG much.

Currently I have only one and thought about buying more BUT realized its a waste of gems to buy him.

Considering now that I have 2 Veterans already. And will be getting the Grim Reaper in October.

So what do I have for generals to buy with my GEMS? Not the BHG. since I will eventually get the quartermaster.

What I would like to see is a new general that is a mix between the Normal General and the BHG general.

One that transport fast and recovers fast. BUT fights slowly.
I currently have 4 normal generals only. (I haven't bought the 5th or 6th as they're super expensive)
And would like to just buy them with GEMs. and if I had to spend gems. it would be nice to have generals that recover fast and transport fast but fight normal speed.

Anyways Let me know if that's something you guys have planned.

Unless the new science system has skills to decrease the fighting speed as a talent. Then I'd buy the BHG with gems and spec them to be slower in attack.

I'm sure many other players who are GEM buyers will agree with this idea or suggestion.
(I need something to spend my GEMS on basically. Yes. Throwing money at BB.)