Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 235+ hours of baracks time for single adventure loses...

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

235+ hours of baracks time for single adventure loses...

Something is just wrong with design of new adventures... I wasn't lazy to calculate rebuilding time for this guide http://diekampfkatze.at/ATclever02.jpg

Total needed time to rebuild lost army for this adventure is 851805 seconds, which is 236 hours and that is a bit more than 9 days.

If all 3 players share equal burden that lead us to a bit more than 3 days of barracks time each. Do I need to mention that finding two other players that will share loses is so extremely hard, especially when you can't really measure and share loses. I am sure that 99% of all adventures are actually cleared by one person who then just sell loot spots.

Solutions? Make adventures that are shorter/require less loses.
    Make barrack buffs like Drill or Overtime more available.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I think that they are trying with the buffs on the test server with the new collections thing.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yep, that new barracks buff (3x faster recruiting) will shorten the rebuilding time. Plus, I will not loose that much S on clever little tailor, which also brings down the time to rebuild (R are way faster).

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelob81 View Post
    Yep, that new barracks buff (3x faster recruiting) will shorten the rebuilding time. Plus, I will not loose that much S on clever little tailor, which also brings down the time to rebuild (R are way faster).
    Have any guide to share mate?

I doubt that collectibles buffs will be that much available... Also via collection only 2x buff is available, not 3x.
    Last edited by Sijalica; 12.08.13 at 15:40.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sijalica View Post
    Have any guide to share mate?

I doubt that collectibles buffs will be that much available... Also via collection only 2x buff is available, not 3x.
    Check out this thread by Iolanthe. It is indeed x3
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    And you can always check TSO test server yourself for the upcoming new features, including that new buff, the collectibles and other cool stuff....

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    What you see as a negative I see as a positive. These are the epic of all epic adventures and everything about them should be epic, right from the preparation to the finishing of the quest. If they could be banged out one after the other in very quick succession then it would just devalue all of the thing you can buy in exchange for beans. Everybody would soon be having Fairy Tale Castles and all the others and it would just cheapen them. Now if somebody had a magnificent residence everybody who sees it will appreciate the hard work and time gone in to earn it.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    The new adventures are pretty much perfect, well done BB.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelob81 View Post
    And you can always check TSO test server yourself for the upcoming new features, including that new buff, the collectibles and other cool stuff....
    And the bug reports, which get ignored so they get imported here.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    As time goes on, I'm sure people will find more optimized ways to defeat the adventure. For example, I just finished and have calculated the rebuild time of my troop loss (on Level 5 barracks) at 83 hours (no buff). I'm sure others will find even better ways to win. If it gets optimized to 80 hours (40hours with 2x buff, or just over 1 day with 3x buff), then that is not at all bad for an 'epic' adventure.

Reply to Thread