Reply to Thread

Thread: Geologist Skill Tree

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Geologist Skill Tree

Hy !

I have problem with the skill tree. A take some points each skills but they have missed and i cant see this points but i become the bonuses. And now i cant take other points for the higher levels.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi Endruboyy,

I'm not certain I understand, do you mean the Books you added to the Geologist skill tree have disappeared so you can't add Books to the higher levels but must start again? And maybe that the Geo is still working like he still has the Books?

My first thought is to make sure you're looking at the correct Geo, it's easy to click the wrong one if you have a few. Beyond that I'm afraid I'm not sure. Of course if I've read everything all wrong please do say and we of the forum can try again. Cheers

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes you think good in your first sentence. disappeared and geos get the skill but i dont see it in the skill tree. Somthing went wrong

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    The problem solved !

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi, I have the same problem. I make tomes and manuscripts. I pick up from book binder but they don't appear on any of my geologists list for me to add to their tree. I've lost at least 4 manuscripts and 2 tomes. Can you help?

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Once you have picked up books from the bookbinder, they will (should) show up in your storehouse, at the bottom of the 'intermediate', 'advanced' & 'expert' tabs.
    They will also be listed at the top-right of a geologist's skill tree when you open that.

Remember, when you make a tome, you lose a manuscript in the process.

Reply to Thread