Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: [OPEN] Cannot login: "Server zone crashed"

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hmm, I just tried to check H's island to see if I could buff anything not paused and I can't even get on there... Beta Beta Beta

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Well. Yet again - locked zone. Still not fixed. Fingers crossed for 2am

*edit* Hmm... back in after just a couple of hours. Wonder if the unlock script is running more regularly???
    Last edited by Jim_B; 25.11.13 at 18:14.

World
    Newfoundland
    happened to me once. had some very wierd sideeffects. could it be that someone fixed it manually?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Just wanna decorate for Christmas maaan =[

Last night I moved a lamppost and got kicked with the 'There is an error in the requested zone' message so couldn't get on till this morning after maintenance.

Now I just tried to move it again and the same thing! Can I please just put up my Christmas tree and get back to guild quests please... whole day could be wasted here! Don't get how this can cause a bug that requires me to be totally logged out for a whole day. Or why it only happens on the days where GQ requires an adventure and some actual work that I now can't get on with <paranoid OK I know it doesn't really pick the day it happens>

World
    Sandycove
    help ! an error was detected in this zone.Please try again.This error message is displayed., I can not log in!
    tanks

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Server zone crashed

When I tried to move silo to another place, I get this message: "Server zone crashed. An error was detected on this zone. Please try again." Every time I tried to logg in, I get the same message. When my friends try to visit my island, they get the same message. It`s not the first time and this didn`t happend only to me. When you think to solve this problem?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Anyone's guess, I waited 6 weeks and had to reset after that and start again

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    and it happened again now! Nice! yesterday, today....... what about tomorrow?

LillaNotSheFiket

not getting in...

ok so it started with me trying to place an improved storehouse(or what they are called) in zone 3 most southern bit.. i got zone call failure...

so i was kicked out of the game, obviously.

i tried to login and i got this server zone crashed msg 'An error was detected on this zone. Please try again' so i closed the window, removed cache and web history.. and samea thing.. and then i again removed cache and web history and same...

i get this msg before the isalnd appears.. is there a workaround or do i just have to wait...??

s,alll edit.. also using googlechrome

World
    Newfoundland
    Ouch, Lilla
    check this thread for possible workarounds: forum.thesettlersonline.com/threads/23398-BUG-Server-Zone-Crashed-Can-t-Login

[ Threads merged ]

Reply to Thread