Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: [OPEN] Cannot login: "Server zone crashed"

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    same here...its been 10 hours for me.. cant play

Gracus
    Also waiting for 2am to see if it resolves itself. Ive also updated flashplayer and rebooted pc to no affect. Will update if it is solved.My island is going to be mess when I get back online.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    what will change at 2am? so far nothing good for me as well....and support team does NOT work on weekend...it means -they just dont care....

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    since august???and its not proper fixed i just had the problem

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I had this issue last night when I accidentally tried (from star menu) to place a General, on his way to leave home island for adventure island, in S1.
    A ticket to support and/or the server auto-script fixed it - all was fine when I logged on today.

Gracus
    All working fine now and able to log on thanks:-)

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    I had this issue last night when I accidentally tried (from star menu) to place a General, on his way to leave home island for adventure island, in S1.
    A ticket to support and/or the server auto-script fixed it - all was fine when I logged on today.
    I did exactly the same - easily done if you have limited landing space for generals. Got locked out overnight (7th time I've had this bug). Now back in fortunately.

There you go Bluebyte! a nice easy way of triggering the bug. Now fix this! 3 years with the same bug is pretty shoddy.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle

Can't log in ' An error was detected on this zone. Please try again'

I see a really old post on this under resolved bugs. Well it's back for me... 2nd time in 2 days that I crash and can't log back in, each time I get that message after the loading screen.

It seems to happen after I move a few buildings, but it's not been watermills or silos. I just have had to move things around to accomodate the huge work yard... now everything is a mess and i'm afraid to move any more buildings.

And yes, have tried to clear cache, reboot computer, change browsers... only thing that fixed it both times was the game reset at 2am.

Has anyone else had this problem ?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    prntscr.com/2x64e3 I am getting the same message - Server zone crashed...An error was detected on this zone. Please try again. I am in the middle of an adv and was muling for someone. I can't even message them that i can't finish. This is not good.
    And to make it worse I'm on premium and losing time i've paid for.
    Last edited by NOELEENL; 02.03.14 at 14:59.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Hmm, not sure why you can only find this under "resolved bugs"... It's an unresolved bug which people still suffer from now and again.

The closest BB has come to fixing it is a script which runs overnight to repair islands broken by the bug, that's why it sorts itself out at 2am.

Sometimes that script doesn't work and you have to start the game again from scratch.

Reply to Thread