Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: [OPEN] Cannot login: "Server zone crashed"

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by sk3l370n View Post
    Should i start a new ticket for every time or is it enough just to send a new reply under the same ticket?
    Not sure what support prefers, but theoretical it would be better to create a new ticket for each time it happens. Since that way the "system" will let them know it's a new case and not the old one that they thought was solved.

I just placed 20-ish silo's in sector 3 on the test server, but still got my island up and running. Didn't have an empty wheatfield in sector 3, but did try 4 in sector 1, but still in business. Didn't have a depleted gold mine, but I don't think that has something to do with it, since it was "a few hours before".

Should i play from another browser?
    You can always try, but would I be surprised if that has something to do with it. I know that Firefox has more troubles with flash then Chrome, but usually that only results in "temporary" crashes, which allow you to just log back in.

World
    Newfoundland
    just placed 2 silos in sec3 on empty spot. no bug. used fresh install of chrome. probably irrelevant cos after maint. usually use ff have not had a temporary crash for half a year..

a very wierd sideeffect to the bug: while locked out my forests have pretty much all grown back. my island was empty of trees except s4 and s7 and foresters run negative. logs arent full etc so no way it should have happened
    looking at the log stock it seems lower than it should be so maybe cutters didnt work? no way to be sure though
    Last edited by sk3l370n; 23.08.13 at 07:05.

Cokolesnik
    hi, I am on adventure "witch of the swamp" and almost finished it right before the last attack i got the message "zone crashed" so its not just the silo thing, its actually something else in the game that's causing the zone crash..

in my case this is what happen: i've send 1R block and vet. gen to attack camps, then ive send some seconds later next gen. to attack the next camp, that attack went perfec, but in that time when 1R block did his job the other gen came by and got intercepted and did not retreted him but it went to the camp. as i knew that the vet.gen will kill the camp in time i let it go and all went well, The 3rd gen. sent few sec latter did his from intercepted camp which it did no damage to the gen. his path further on and got to the witch tower for the first attack with 15R and 132B did come to the attack and then it happen "Zone Crashed, pls try again later .. now my generals are stuck on the adv. and i im waitin for support the contact me for the reported ticket ... Ty
    Last edited by Cokolesnik; 24.08.13 at 14:14.

World
    Newfoundland
    Placed 5 silos in s3 just now. last silo was bugged. the spot had been empty for 2 days. 3rd i placed on depleted wheatfield. no bug there..

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

re: error detected on this zone

hi there i tried to move a noble to sector 9 and the game booted me with a box appeareing saying.... 'an error was detected on this zone, please try again'.

ive tried rebooting and relogging numerous times but the same error message comes up and brings me back to the forums. please could i get some advice on this thanks in advance for any help

[ Post merged in ]
    Last edited by Fexno; 30.08.13 at 06:29.

World
    Newfoundland
    Placed 5 silos in s3 just now. last silo was bugged. the spot had been empty for 2 days. 3rd i placed on depleted wheatfield. no bug there..
    An interesting development: removed the silo that caused the server zone crash mentioned in that previous post. It vanished without a trace. Usual steps refresh relog and clear cache have been taken and still no silo. Also removed another silo that didnt produce the bug when it was placed and it arrived nicely in star menu.
    Oh and obviously later when placing silos in s5 server zone crashed..

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I cannot login, Server Zone Crashed etc.etc. i have tried another browser en cleared cache but still the same. Who has solution? Thanks.

World
    Newfoundland
    This just got better. I clicked on a general on home island to add troops. Server zone init failed or whatever. Locked out.

Im back whoever fixed it thank you!
    Last edited by sk3l370n; 02.09.13 at 20:15.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Grr server zone crashed again!

I was building (not movin) a silo, maybe that was the problem. A week ago I build 3 silo's without problem though.

ANy change the developers can reflect on the problem? Are they aware the problem still exists? Are they working on a real fix, instead of relying on the patch to 'solve' the problem at 2 a.m.? If it's too difficult to fix, then just say we'll have to live with it and be happy with the patch.

If I have to send a manual on how to use e-mail to the developers, just let me know. I can also travel to the headquarter to show them in a workshop. I guess they just dont have/know how to use e-mail, otherwise we sure would have heard something from them on this problem right?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    I'de like to see an answer to these questions:

* Are the developers aware this problem still exists?
    * Are the developers working on a solution, or do they think the daily script running at 2 a.m. is enough of a solution?
    * If they are working on a final fix: How is it going? This problem is here for months, what's taking so long?
    * If they think the script is enough, why? Is it too complex to fix?
    * Can we get a list of dangerous actions that might trigger this bug, so we can consider doing these things at the end of day/just before the patch runs to minimize impact when a server zone crash happens.

There you go. Someone go kick the developers and pull some answers out of them!

Reply to Thread