Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: [OPEN] Cannot login: "Server zone crashed"

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    .. just found out that it isn't just myself not being able to get onto my island, but also, no-one that is in the game can visit my island to buff anything, so 8 coinages, 4 gold smelters, cannon forge, FT castle, dama swordsmith, powderhut, platinum swordsmith and more are all wasting res unbuffed, and limited time in Halloween event (for me) is now cut by at least a day.

I have sent support ticket, private message in Facebook, posted in Facebook, and posted here, and it seems I am not the only one in this predicament. Please BB, can you give us an update on what is happening here?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by djnelson99 View Post
    .. just found out that it isn't just myself not being able to get onto my island, but also, no-one that is in the game can visit my island to buff anything, so 8 coinages, 4 gold smelters, cannon forge, FT castle, dama swordsmith, powderhut, platinum swordsmith and more are all wasting res unbuffed, and limited time in Halloween event (for me) is now cut by at least a day.

I have sent support ticket, private message in Facebook, posted in Facebook, and posted here, and it seems I am not the only one in this predicament. Please BB, can you give us an update on what is happening here?
    Any chance people who try to visit are getting the message "Banned" and kicked to the homepage? This is an old bug with locked zones that has caused a lot of confusion. Be helpful to know it still exists or if something else happens.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    He gets this:

The same error as I get when trying to get in

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    I am also getting the same screen, this is horrible, just going to make a kill in a lootspot

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same here. Newfoundland as well.

One good side of the error is that I now have an excuse to go to bed :P

I sure hope my prem would be extended though.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Lol BB like always act like ignorant. No respond to to ticket. No help with crashed zone. I so don't want to play this game. I think i should start making bad comments on FB and other places about this game so people will not be disappointed and start playing this game.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Can't say about today but my past experience with BB's support team had been pretty pleasant. At any rate, I hope this problem would be fixed soon

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Nothing you can do lads, server runs script unlocking zones after 2am and it goes for several hours. After that you will be ok.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    is it just me!! stil cant get on no mater where i try from?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    still cant get on and bb dont aknowledge the problem sent couple of tickets only answer i get is to clear every thing what a joke they could at least infrom us that they have a problem, tired of the way they deal with there issues

Reply to Thread