Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: [OPEN] Cannot login: "Server zone crashed"

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Great my crashed zone is still up. It past 24h now when I can't play. No respond from BB on my ticket as normal. No help to solve the problem as always ignorant. 2AM did not help. Using different browser and different laptop did not help. This is shame. Looks like good time to quit. Only question is are you BB going to give back money spent on gems which i did not use or premium time which i keep losing. This game is worse and worse time to do something about it.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    same ere 2am did not help im 1 day in to a 30 day prem no answer from bb

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is very frustrating, My Fairytale castle buff expires around now, so magic beans being converted unbuffed. Great stuff. :-(

I have had this bug for around 16 hours now.

World
    Newfoundland
    The increase in locked zones and the script's inability to clear them in most cases has been reported.
    We are currently investigating the issue.
    Thank you for your reports!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I got this issue since the last hour, tred every possible solution recommended. still not working.

World
    Northisle
    I just got this. I was in game with a friend tricking me and me following treating.

The game has been slow all day, it takes tens of seconds to change maps for adventures or to buff friends. I'm on a very fast high spec gaming pc with 70mbps fibre so it definitely isn't a problem my end.

I play via steam so no idea how to clear browser cache or similar. I did try both restarting TSO and my pc, no luck.

I have sent a ticket but never receive replies to my other tickets so posting in vain here (here's hoping).

Please fix this issue
    - ASAP for me today
    - For everyone else in the future
    How hard can it be to restart a game zone server side when it crashes? You don't need to wait for a nightly script, the client can send a restart request.

PLEASE!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    M8 its not game server crash i think had that problem 1 year ago and i was the only one unable to connect. I too have the same problem now send tickets with multiple mails but no reply. Game server crashed and the problem fix don't work too so am stuck just as you, its been 9hrs since i have tried connecting but in vain.

If it was for the whole server, the forum would have been flooded with comments... Think we are the unlucky ones

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    WOW since yesterday there is 45 post of game crashed server zone... and this is only for the ppl who posted on forum imagine how much ppl are getting stuck!!!!

Please give a solution or run a script to solve this annoying issue

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    when are bb going to sort the log in issues. been trying for half hour now and still no luck. it's becoming a joke.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    finally after more then 24h waiting I was able to log in, I have no idea why it took so long.. Mines are depleted (and gone for most of them too!) my fields are gone, while i had more silo's then farms.. most of my trees are gone, somehow the system manages to keep my cutters moving but my planters went on strike? Pumpkin fields are partially depleted while I was planning to ZZZ them for the evening. Ofcourse entire day of premium wasted.

If people are not able to log in FREEZE the island so that its in the same shape as it was not its an wasteland.

Reply to Thread