Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast

Thread: [OPEN] Cannot login: "Server zone crashed"

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    today morning i could log in and start game but it happened again after 5 seconds, the island wasnt even fully loaded yet.
    do i need no wait for 24 hrs to have another 5 seconds of playtime?
    it costs me about 600 bumpkins + cemeteries which will run now without buffs + wasted premium time.
    that is not good.

and the bug has been there over 2 years!!

seems like BB really suggest to us that go find another game that actually works?
    Last edited by kakleja666; 23.10.15 at 06:59.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    OHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. server zone again this is some kind of joke. BB scam or what. I didn't build anything. I was on BK adv. and crashed zone cam up. I am only playing for 24h since last crashed finished. Since they implemented Halooween event i played 48h and i was locked for over 40h. Now will have to wait another 18h and it might not help. CAM ON. Premium time is gone again. This is joke. BB don't even look into it. It just resets on its own at 2am if you lucky i wasn't last time. Then you never get back your premium or adv, time is not extended. BB DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_go View Post
    OHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. server zone again this is some kind of joke. BB scam or what. I didn't build anything. I was on BK adv. and crashed zone cam up. I am only playing for 24h since last crashed finished. Since they implemented Halooween event i played 48h and i was locked for over 40h. Now will have to wait another 18h and it might not help. CAM ON. Premium time is gone again. This is joke. BB don't even look into it. It just resets on its own at 2am if you lucky i wasn't last time. Then you never get back your premium or adv, time is not extended. BB DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
    they are doing something about it, there is currently an extra maint to try and deal with the zone locks

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    any ideas BB when we get online as cant login.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I lost 2 days due to server zone crash errors, and a lot of high value resources from unbuffed buildings, as well as loss of first 2 days of event

I am glad BB are doing something about it with the 2 hours downtime now - it is a small price to pay for getting everything working again (fingers crossed). I wonder if there will be any compensation in resources for all those that have been locked out for days?

World
    Newfoundland
    An update is being applied right now. Its main purpose is to deal with the locked zone issues reported and ensure their frequency is reduced.
    For more details, please check the Change Log here.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    My server zone is still messed up after the maintenance

Sad to hear that the aim of the update is to reduce and not eliminate these errors.

Please don't swear, even in acronyms.
    Last edited by MOD_Houri; 23.10.15 at 12:34.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    my zone is still locked after the downtime. I wish you worked on getting us back in. Sims to me like BB don't care about lost premium and other stuff. I wish more people will stop playing and game will die natural. You shouldn't ruin this game any more. It is hardly playable and have so many bugs that it makes me sick.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have the same problem now - cannot enter Expedition, cannot Cancel it.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Got server zone crash problem on Black Knight adventure this morning. I was moving
    generals on landing zone and got kicked out. Now I can't enter or cancel the adventure
    and my troops are stuck there.

Reply to Thread