Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: [OPEN] Cannot login: "Server zone crashed"

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Forgot to say Im on Sandycove.

World
    Sandycove
    Its obviously Sandycove's turn this week, as I've just been booted and locked out with `server zone error', second Golem will have to wait till tomorrow assuming the script fixes it tonight.....or Monday when support gets in, they better shorten the spawning time on my account to compensate, I want to kill my ten
    Oh I just remembered I had my lvl5 gold mine active so that's gone!!!!! On second thoughts, If anyone on my friends list visit ( and they can get on ) they can hit it with a darkness buff when the current buff runs out It might just save it.

Well the script worked so I'm back in.. Golems dead , mines dead And the script hasn't changed my `skilled explorers' run of map frags

For reference the crash occurred when building an angel monument in front of Mayors house on cleared ground.
    Last edited by Larili; 20.10.13 at 12:04. Reason: update

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

server zone crashed

what is that ?

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    Its obviously Sandycove's turn this week, as I've just been booted and locked out with `server zone error',
    Not true, I've just been booted out (Northisle) I moved a silo in S3. Tried different browsers, devices, yadda yadda... no joy on any of them.

The corrective script is all well and good, but if BB know how to correct it how about permanently fixing it? I still fail to see why on earth people pay real money on this, it is the most bugged game I've ever played.
    Last edited by Chilly728; 20.10.13 at 16:27.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    I'd bet money on BB using scripts to counter the effect of bugs because they don't know how to fix them.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Guess it's my time and the game wants me to quit.

Placing a Silo after I broke down a wheatfield a few minutes before in S2. Clearing Cache didn't do anything.

If I have to wait till the 2am script (or tomorrow morning when I wake up) Adventure time, premium time, buffed goldproduction, goldmines, pumpkinfarms etc etc all lost. Wonder why I ever bought gems to support the development of this game...

World
    Sandycove
    Hairy

I'd bet money on BB using scripts to counter the effect of bugs because they don't know how to fix them

I'm beginning to wonder if the test server crashes of late are an omen of what is to come. In fact I do wonder if relying on testing their new stuff on a fudged pre-built test island is part of the problem or contributing to the problem. I've long hated the prebuilt island and whilst I was one of them calling for some form of quick advancement as it took so long to get from level one to any level where you could actually test new content. What was then given to us was ridiculous, with non-movable decorations and a completely unbalanced economy of buildings plus several basic quests which were impossible to complete. It can not be coincidence that all the abnormal behaviour of game play on test was not related to code being used out of sequence, and perhaps in order to get this to work correctly on test, the correction, which would not be needed on live is now beginning to adversely effect the live version. ( I know nothing about programming, so please forgive my common sense thinking )
    More specifically to this `server zone error' as this appears to be frequently caused by moving buildings onto recently cleared/moved building sites or not completely destroyed exhausted fields/wells etc. Could this be related to the problem on test with cleared and exhausted fields still being present under new buildings and still producing resources? Or could this whole problem be related to the prebuilt buildings on test ( and players having to place them more efficiently) somehow be effecting the code behaviour. ( the timing of this element of the `server zone error bug' in relation to the pre-built island on test is somewhat close )
    What ever is causing all these bugs I do hope that the developers start being a bit more pro-active rather than reactive, as money is getting tight in the real world, and if they want us to part with it, then they have to give us a game that we can invest in, and not one that could in one movement of a building, wipe out months, if not years of supportive game play and lose those players/customers probably for a long time to come.
    whoozziee wrote:
    If I have to wait till the 2am script (or tomorrow morning when I wake up) Adventure time, premium time, buffed goldproduction, goldmines, pumpkinfarms etc etc all lost. Wonder why I ever bought gems to support the development of this game...
    Feel for you Babe, Its even sadder when you realise that you feel `lucky' when you get back on your island the next day, and that your relieved not to be one that has to start from scratch, and that should not be the case. Likewise the work around's that the `community' come up with to mitigate some of these problems should not be necessary, and certainly not relied upon by the developers to cover up their short comings. Back to basics guys, and start with the test server

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same issue again here after moving a noble to an empty spot I cleared a minute earlier.
    What is more painful is my fairytale castle running out of it's buff well before that daily script is run.
    This is the third time this bug has hit me and it's getting quite annoying.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

I cant load my island!!!! SOS !!!

I am trying to load my island but i am getting this error
    "Server Zone Crashed"
    "An error was detected on this zone.Please try again".
    I am using IE & Firefox. Same on both. Cleaned cashe.

I was moving around farms so that i can put my new silo between them. Also bought 300 pumpinks with gems. Then it happened.
    Its unexeplable to wait till 2 BST.

PLEASE ADVICE!!!!
    Last edited by Venjio; 25.10.13 at 06:52.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    The only advice is wait till 2am till the secret script might solve it, then complain really hard to support afterwards and maybe you'll get a 1 day premium coin

Reply to Thread