Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: [OPEN] Cannot login: "Server zone crashed"

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Same here. Not been able to get on since this morning. I was able to get my pumpkins down but did not get to buff them before it all went to heck.

K-Ray

World
    Sandycove
    Very sorry robblack1 - I don't know what to suggest. I just finished on playing from Sandycove and I've had none of the problems that have been plaguing so many people. I hope I'm not going to regret saying that...
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I logged in yesterday morning with no problems (to my surprise being the launch day of the event), I played on and off all day. Then last night I got this server zone error and now I can't play.

Even more frustrating is that sometimes I get to my island just in time to see guild chat, but then I get kicked out. Very frustrating.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've had this bug since yesterday evening. Very frustrating. This morning, I briefly got into the game (long enough to see guild chat with someone talking), then before I could do anything, the zone error came up.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by djnelson99 View Post
    He gets this:

The same error as I get when trying to get in
    Just played for an hour or so and when trying to redraw a gen i sent to wrong camp got thrown out for some reason.
    Now i´m getting this.
    "How good bad music and bad reasons sound when we march against an enemy"
    Nietzsche

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Now this is getting ridiculous. Got in this morning, for about 30m, then tried to move a gen and had an error pop up, then booted, and now got the same dreaded Server Zone crashed. Locked out for another 24h I guess?

Also noticed while I was in that one of my MAs had placed itself in the far bottom centre of my archipelago (I never put him there). Also noticed that when I clicked on one of my gens in star, the map zoomed to the far bottom left corner of archipelago, as if to say that is where my gen is, however, there was nothing there. That was when I decided to move of my gens away from the normal island LZ to see if they could be placed from star, and the game crashed on me.

Can BB please post some sort of message here, just to at least acknowledge the issue?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Locked out of my adventure yesterday evening, and still can't log in. This is getting tiredsome.. Hope they fix it, as its ruining the entire event for me

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by djnelson99 View Post
    Now this is getting ridiculous. Got in this morning, for about 30m, then tried to move a gen and had an error pop up, then booted, and now got the same dreaded Server Zone crashed. Locked out for another 24h I guess?

Also noticed while I was in that one of my MAs had placed itself in the far bottom centre of my archipelago (I never put him there). Also noticed that when I clicked on one of my gens in star, the map zoomed to the far bottom left corner of archipelago, as if to say that is where my gen is, however, there was nothing there. That was when I decided to move of my gens away from the normal island LZ to see if they could be placed from star, and the game crashed on me.

Can BB please post some sort of message here, just to at least acknowledge the issue?
    Was the same thing that happend to me basicly, doing something with a gen and out i was.

I think they made some new landingzones down on the archipelago, but they aren´t working that well, I have a genereal standing on top of a small well close to the 2 ironmines in the second sector.
    "How good bad music and bad reasons sound when we march against an enemy"
    Nietzsche

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    oh - refreshing browser cache, flash cache, and all the other useful things to try are ALL having zero effect on the Server Zone crash error. It is BB-side rather than my-side. I think you are probably right with the gen thing Faststriker - a new update has probably been implemented, and it's not working correctly. Quite a few players appear to have the same issue

World
    Sandycove
    Same problem here.

Reply to Thread