Reply to Thread

Thread: 3 suggested changes/additions for multi player Adventures and Generals

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Lightbulb 3 suggested changes/additions for multi player Adventures and Generals

Hi 3 changes/additions for Adventures and Generals, I hope i have fleshed these out enough starting with the most basic:

1) a remove all troops on the troops screen for each general, so we can quickly zero out the troops a general is carrying. not much more to say on this just a clickable button next to the OK and Cancel buttons that says Zero All.

2) Multi player adventure chat window (this mostly applies to 3 player adventures), this could open up in the whisper tab. When you start, or join, a multi player adventure a whisper for that adventure pops up in the whisper tab with a 2 or 3 way (maybe eventually 4 way??) whisper for all people on the adventure. this is to assist in the people on the adventure communicating without having to clog up global or guild chats or repeat messages across multiple whispers. Like mentioned this is more for 3 player adventures but I would implement it for all multiplayer adventures

3) the biggy. A guerrilla or Shock Troop General, this general does every thing 2-4 times faster, travels between adventures in 7min 30 sec, recovers in 1 hour, moves across the map 2x faster than the other generals tears down buildings 4x faster than a standard general and the biggest kicker individual troops attack 2x faster meaning the cav have a pre first strike attack, all the swordsman and bowman have a first strike attack and the cannons have a normal attack [edit: they will also always attack the weakest unit first]. But the downside is as the general has to move his men so fast and so precisely he only has the ability to control 50-100 (will need to be tested 100 might be too many, 50 might be too few) troops and as he is so busy coordinating the attack he can't attack himself (his recovery time is so low because he flees rather than fights like the other generals)

I think i covered enough on how these changes/additions should work the only thing i have left out is pricing and availability of the general.
    Last edited by Jimminy; 18.08.13 at 23:56.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Last edited by Hairy; 20.08.13 at 11:55. Reason: reformatted post

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    yeah i found that one after i posted this, i wasn't initially even going to mention it, but then decided last minute while writing the rest of this to throw it in.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    What I think would be great is the ability to upgrade your General and get them hitpoints etc like the baddies (Robin, Mary, Bert), let's face it, they get taken out in battles and add absolutely nothing other than as a means to attack and carry troops.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove

Reply to Thread