Reply to Thread

Thread: Not getting Star Coins from Quest Book

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Not getting Star Coins from Quest Book

I wonder if you already did noticed it, but de XP for Quests from the Quest Book are not being converted to Star Coins.

Somewhere in a dev dairy they said that all XP would be converted to SC and that no xp would get lost.
    With the new quest we got for the epic raid i did noticed this that after completing a quest worth 1000 xp (10 SC) i didn't get any new SC.

I send a ticket to support and in the reply the told me we only get SC for the XP from Adventure.

When i became lvl 50 i stopped doing some quest which i didn't found worth doing cause it cost to much resource and the xp getting out it would get lost.
    After hearing about the SC i did do them. I have no idea anymore how much xp it would have been, but it was enough to get a nice load of SC.
    I'm now also getting another one almost done worth 25K xp which would be 250 SC and it seems they also will vanish.

What do you all think of this?

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    That one is about XP from Adventures. I'm talking about XP from the Quest Book.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    You don't get star coins from quest exp. Only from adventures.

EDIT: Oh, I see you already know this. Just asking what people thought about it... sorry misread.

My thoughts: meh. They really should have included quest exp and I can't think of any reason why they didn't except that they couldn't work out how to program it for some reason, but it's not that big a deal that they haven't.

Bigger problem is that there's no sign of what star coins will be used for yet...
    Last edited by Gerontius; 20.08.13 at 13:46.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerontius View Post

Bigger problem is that there's no sign of what star coins will be used for yet...

Yep what is the point as in my case having over 12k star coins with nothing to do with them yet?
    Just saving them up for a rainy day lol.
    If they have no clue what to make available in shop for them why don't they do a poll asking level 50 players ONLY what they want to be able to use them for as its only level 50 players that can get them.
    give multiple choice like they do for guild shop only don't offer worthless things as no offence many level 50 players wont need/want marble/coal mine refills etc
    or offer only content available to level 50 players like a special extra BHG or other general type thing maybe 220 general. And things that cant be traded etc.
    Just putting the options out there.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    For several months I had quests completed and on-hold waiting for level 50+ content. I finally clicked 'complete' on these when Star Coins were announced (finally stopping that annoying 'Quest Complete' alert every few minutes). Rather saddened to now find that no reward was forthcoming for that xp.

I did ask in the relevant thread here and got absolutely no response.

I vaguely remember reading somewhere, some while after asking for that clarity, a sentence or paragraph that finally verified only adventure xp would be converted, cannot remember exactly where though, perhaps here.

Not overly concerned about this, just seems a bit silly to keep offering level 50 players little quests (the Fairy Tale ones for instance) that still offer 1000xp or so... 1000 utterly useless xp
    Last edited by Tripi; 20.08.13 at 21:28.
    "Your general was a tortoise!" ... "He will now amble back to his garrison as slow as his short reptilian legs will manage"

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    As usual, Iolanthe has found an answer... BB_Pandur on a German forum

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    have stopped doing them again no point

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Wasted XP!