Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Guild Management Feedback

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Good questions, no answers (yet).

In addition I would like to know: is the leadership passed to the next successor, or the next ACTIVE successor? Half my guild is in active right now...

Hope to hear the expected answer

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Now there is some more information on the guild management here, which is good.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Nice info indeed, but not the answer to my question.. Is the offer going to the next successor, or the next ACTIVE successor?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Today i saw something strange. I saw that a member of the guild didnt make the guild quest and then I have asked him and he told he did and sent me a screenshoot showing completed. But still in my game was saying None. Anyone has seen something like this? can we trust this system?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by bakum4tsu View Post
    Today i saw something strange. I saw that a member of the guild didnt make the guild quest and then I have asked him and he told he did and sent me a screenshoot showing completed. But still in my game was saying None. Anyone has seen something like this? can we trust this system?
    I've seen this sort of thing before when people have parted/joined the guild and it messes up the logging system for others in the Guild. Anything like that happen on the day?
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Former Community Team Member Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by LimaMike View Post
    Nice info indeed, but not the answer to my question.. Is the offer going to the next successor, or the next ACTIVE successor?
    The offer goes to the next successor, it is dependent on the numerical order, not on the activity. I hope this helps!

Best,
    BB_Alpaca

Former Community Team Member Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by bakum4tsu View Post
    Did he accept the reward? This may be why.

Best,
    BB_Alpaca

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Cheers for posting the additional info.

It would be handy it the definition of "Active" for regular guild members could be added, just to keep everything in the same place.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by peck_ed View Post
    I've seen this sort of thing before when people have parted/joined the guild and it messes up the logging system for others in the Guild. Anything like that happen on the day?
    As far as i know no one joined or left the guild that day.

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Alpaca View Post
    Did he accept the reward? This may be why.

Best,
    BB_Alpaca
    That part i dont know and now its too late to confirm that. But could be that... But he had completed in his game but not in mine so he would have had to have accepted the reward for him to have completed in his game. A bit confusing to explain I guess this situation...

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    I have been a Leader for over 2 years and was concerned about stepping down to have a break. Just so that people know this is what happens.

Ensure the successor (No.1) is who you want to succeed you.
    Press the step down. You are asked if you are sure and if you want the successor shown as No. 1. You click 'yes' but then nothing will happen you will remain in position until Successor No. 1 is online and accepts. No message on the guild page. But the button has now greyed out.

You are demoted from Leader to Officer.

Whilst for most this is what they would want I wanted a complete break from the first 9 in the avatars. Literally creep in and out for a couple of weeks. I just want to get the feel of the game as a member and chill. I asked the new Guild Leader to demote me from Officer. So no Officer's chat nothing what bliss.

Whilst here. I notice that several good ideas have not been implemented.

1. Give those that have completed the guild quest a number (10th person gets a '10' rather than completed)... this would mean we can give prizes to different levels for being first to complete for example.

2. A date to show when last logged in.

3. Allow guild leaders to see those that have completed the guild quest when the new one comes out... (this way they can keep a record of who didn't complete the previous one. This information is automatically gone when new one starts).

4. The Leader position I think should change from 1 to 2 so that no one has to stand down just for a hols.

Also it was pointed out on here that when you change successors, alter the order etc. Everything jumps about. Its really erratic and you end up having to try several times.

The same is actually with changing message of the day. It can take several attempts.
    Last edited by Mortallicus; 09.03.14 at 16:54.

Reply to Thread