Reply to Thread

Thread: Do not get the encouragement of LV up

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Unhappy Do not get the encouragement of LV up

when i was LV 18 and nearly up to LV19,i sent a general to beat a camp.but the war last too long time,i think the line drop,so i reboot the browser and login in the game.when i enter the game,i have been LV 19,but the encouragement about LV-up have not been sent to me.i wonder that if the encouragement will not been sent when the player LV-up out-line?Thank you.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    All that shows you is what buildings etc that your new level gives you plus some rewards, you receive coins or gems for a level up plus other items depending on level achieved. In your case your should have received 100 Gems, 120 Marble, 120 hardwood planks, 50 coins.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    All that shows you is what buildings etc that your new level gives you plus some rewards, you receive coins or gems for a level up plus other items depending on level achieved. In your case your should have received 100 Gems, 120 Marble, 120 hardwood planks, 50 coins.
    but i received nothing in fact.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by unundead View Post
    but i received nothing in fact.
    If you are logged out while you level, which was true in your case. Then you don't get a notification for leveling. You should however still have gotten the reward Dorotheus mentioned. If you're absolutely sure you didn't get anything you should contact Support and they will look into it. You can use the contactform on the page here, to contact Support

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fexno View Post
    If you are logged out while you level, which was true in your case. Then you don't get a notification for leveling. You should however still have gotten the reward Dorotheus mentioned. If you're absolutely sure you didn't get anything you should contact Support and they will look into it. You can use the contactform on the page here, to contact Support
    I am very sure i receive nothing because the coins and gems do not increase.The status appear again today.The battle last a long time on the map,but the battle report has been sent to me and the general do not return,the camp still exist in the map and the experience is not given to me.After i refresh the browser,the camp disappear,the general is ready,the experience has been given.
    I think if the the status happen in the LV-up,the encouragement have not to be given.I think it is a BUG.
    The web you give me i have contacted Support 3 days ago,but there is no reply by this time.

Reply to Thread