Thread: Player voting for new features/visibility of BB acceptance

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Thunbs up

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I totally missed the rate this thread drop down in the top right corner...LOL. We should use that and then BB can check those...haha

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I think the main point is that it is unclear to most players 1) that suggestions made here are read, considered, and possibly implemented based on such suggestions, and 2) if they are, which ones are under consideration. The lack of transparency is NOT going to be solved by voting (that will only be visible to 'us') but the suggestion that Alpaca (or someone) acknowledges suggestions, says they are being considered (or not, and possibly why, at the time), then those both need not be made repeatedly and people are 'heard'.

Transparency and communication are the features needed in this game.

World
    Newfoundland
    +1
    Just be yourself... Your soul is the God... Find the way to your true reality... Help others to help yourself... We all are One!

Former Community Team Member Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi all,

After reviewing the feedback in this thread, this is how I will approach implementing better feedback:

1.) There will be a Sticky made in this forum which will be solely for me to post about suggestion feedback.
    2.) Once a week (or two weeks depending on how it works out), a thread from this forum that the community finds interesting/has a number of replies will be written about in the Sticky for you to read.

This way I can give feedback about features the community is finding interesting, and it is there for everyone to see. At the very least, let's trial run it and see how it goes. There is always room for improvement and I would like to do my best for the community.

Best,
    BB_Alpaca

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why not use services designed for this kind of things? For example https://getsatisfaction.com or https://www.uservoice.com/ or some other alternative?
    I realize that it probably would have to separate from the forum, but if there is link on the forum or homepage I think it would be fine. Still better then trying to do this on forum which is not build for this. The forum version will be hard to maintain, messy and confusing

Former Community Team Member Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    With the way I envision it (and have discussed running it) I don't think it would be messy to follow, at least, not as messy as hosting information extraneous to the points where people already have to look (Facebook, website, forums etc.). Having too many points of reference for information is cumbersome and I think we can make it work in a good way on the forums with the tools we already have.

Best,
    BB_Alpaca

World
    Northisle
    +1

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think that would work out fine. I see the main point people are making now, which is. What do BB think about suggestion A. Getting any kind of response right here in the sticky suggested would be sweet! Even if its say, they don't like the suggestion, or suggestion is too hard, whatever. Just some form of feedback would be very cool!

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    So how is it going with the feedback on the suggestions? It looks like good intentions got crushed by unwilling developers, or am I overlooking a sticky somewhere?

Closed Thread