Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Player voting for new features/visibility of BB acceptance

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Woohoo I had some spare time because Whisper Wednesday was cancelled due to the golem-trouble, enough time to copy paste the question I asked 3 weeks ago:

So how is it going with the feedback on the suggestions? It looks like good intentions got crushed by unwilling developers, or am I overlooking a sticky somewhere?

World
    Newfoundland
    +1

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Yo Alpaca, could you maybe just answer a few questions on the forum? You're the community manager, you're supposed to talk to us.

What happened to your idea to make a sticky and post comments from the developers on our feedback?

I see several topics with suggestions and complaints about the huge amount of clicks. Do the developers have anything to say about that? Are they going to think about the amount of click when they develop new things, or maybe even reduce clicks no current features?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle

New Sticky Thread Maintained by BB_Alpaca

Hi BB_Alpaca,

In this thread (http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...-BB-acceptance) there were some encouraging noises about feedback. Do you still plan on doing this?

To be honest, I don't want anything to stand in the way of feedback. Talk of voting systems etc. just muddy the water. Being realistic, just a brief (sticky) post listing ideas being carried forward would be great. Perhaps you could also close threads that will not be implemented, with a brief note why they were rejected.

So... let's start with the idea of lifting the limit of stacks of buffs, so I only have 1 stack of 250 irmas instead of 10 stacks of 25... that idea was well received, lots of +1's, not a single negative response, clearly an idea the playing community would like, and I believe fairly easy for a developer to implement. Win-win-win. Was it proposed at your weekly meeting, and did you get a response?

Thanks
    Garth2079

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Bump!

Even if none of the suggestions posted/promoted get through 'development viability' it would still be very beneficial to players to have some response from the technical staff.
    This was the most positive approach to achieving this and I hope this idea does not get forgotten.

Bump again, just in case the first one wasn't heard.
    "Your general was a tortoise!" ... "He will now amble back to his garrison as slow as his short reptilian legs will manage"

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Alpaca, I, Garth and Tripi asked you something in the past 2 weeks, is it possible to maybe .... answer? Seems not too much to expect from a community manager.

so: Where is the sticky?

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Perhaps if I 'bump' this every day for a month we might get some response...

bump
    "Your general was a tortoise!" ... "He will now amble back to his garrison as slow as his short reptilian legs will manage"

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    Another great suggestion, forgotten with time...

Former Community Team Member Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Promethos View Post
    Alpaca, I, Garth and Tripi asked you something in the past 2 weeks, is it possible to maybe .... answer? Seems not too much to expect from a community manager.

so: Where is the sticky?
    Hi all,

Thank you for being so patient. I have discussed this idea, but we will not presently implement it for several reasons (although we will work on improving information flow between ourselves and the players).

Among these is the fact that these types of Q&A do take away from developer's time and presently as we are working on many features, it is not possible to schedule this in.

I look forward as always to the community's feedback, and please remember that my PM inbox is always open to your concerns.

Best,
    BB_Alpaca

Closed Thread