Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [OPEN] Guild stops receiving the daily Guild Quests

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Ooh I just saw something funny

One of our guildmembers has "completed" the guildquest, all others just have "none". So everyone who had a quest (according to the overview) has done it, but it didn't complete. When he's online I'll ask if he really got a guild-quest, as the overview suggests.

Most likely it's just the overview being wrong here, not the first time it's acting strange.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Waiting Guild Quest Bug

I'm a member of the Golden Oldies guild and we notice after the last maintenance on Thursday the waiting guild quest stopped/didn't show up. We have completed the current guild quest and as there is no waiting quest we have no guild quest showing up. Can you please fix this problem as soon as possible and would you able to provide some form of compensation, as it is rare for us to not finish a guild quest on a daily basis. Thank you
    Kind Regard
    Golden Oldies Guild Member

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Pan-Dora View Post
    I'm a member of the Golden Oldies guild and we notice after the last maintenance on Thursday the waiting guild quest stopped/didn't show up. We have completed the current guild quest and as there is no waiting quest we have no guild quest showing up. Can you please fix this problem as soon as possible and would you able to provide some form of compensation, as it is rare for us to not finish a guild quest on a daily basis. Thank you
    Kind Regard
    Golden Oldies Guild Member
    For compensation your best bet is to contact Support, sadly there isn't a lot we can do from the forums, alternatively you can contact BB_Alpaca via PM
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    We in Madness Inc have not received guild quests for 2 days now (yesterday and today). We only hope that this is fixed asap as we Guildies are the ones losing out.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    We (FRE) have not received a waiting guild quest for 2 - 3 weeks. Once we complete a quest the next one does appear a bit later.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Same problem, havent had a guild quest for 2 days now. (Crazy Asylum (caos) guild)

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    We have GQs again, still no Waiting and there is a delay between completing and the arrival of the new one but they are back. This is just too similar to the previous times for us to feel at all confident they'll remain but, for now at least, it's nice to see them.

A few days ago we gained a new Leader (the original having been inactive 15 days) and our leader, now a regular member, logged in. Within seconds of that login *presto*, a new GQ. Course there's no way to tell whether this is down to coincidence, the appointment of a new leader, an inactive player logging in or that that player was our original leader and this may, or may not, second [Vote]'s experience with:

Quote Originally Posted by Fexno View Post
    the only other reason I can think of is: one of our longtime inactives became active again
    For all that it's perplexing it is clear in our case that none of this is anything that can be helped by the Overview, something else somewhere is still hinky and it seems to be growing with more and more guilds reporting *vanished* rather than *stuck*.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 10.09.13 at 16:12.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Cant believe this bug is still around.
    No guild quests for a couple of weeks now. Resets dont fix it. End of Halloween event did not fix it.

Latest response of support: [ Removed ] But then why do we not see a waiting GQ?

Come on people, plz fix this!

Hi iceblink2013,

As stated in the rules copy pasting an exchange with Support is not allowed

Regards,
    Fexno

Exchange with Support/Mod/Admin in private

Any discussion or exchange with a Support agent, moderator or admin is considered private. It is forbidden to copy/paste your exchange on the forum or on the chat.
    Last edited by Fexno; 15.11.13 at 08:30.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Sorry I did not know that, the message was copied to me in in-game mail, without the rule stated above.

So is there any light at the end of the tunnel? Problem identified? Some techie digging into the database to set the record straight? Estimated time of fix?

Our guild consists of 100 active, high-level players all waiting for this to be resolved...

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Just for my information, are there any other guilds who are currently experiencing the same issue?

Reply to Thread