Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [OPEN] Guild stops receiving the daily Guild Quests

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by iceblink2013 View Post
    Just for my information, are there any other guilds who are currently experiencing the same issue?
    Yes, "Bulgaria on 3 Seas" with same issue ....

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

No guildquest

Hi.
    We havent had any guildquests for 2 weeks + now. not even the last quest reset solved it. Plz look into it!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes, we are experiencing the same since last weekend. And as far as I can remember, there hasn't been a reset in weeks (could be wrong there).

World
    Sandycove
    When your guild is experiencing this problem, please report it to Support and try to put in the name of the last guild quest you completed and the date you completed it. If possible also add the date where the guild quest became the active guild quest.

So kinda like:
    Our guild isn't receiving Guild Quests anymore.
    Last Guild Quest "Retirement Plan" was completed on 2013-11-18. It became the active Guild Quest on 2013-11-17.

If you think you saw something else that might be relevant, please include that too (at the bottom).
    An example might be:
    We had a waiting guild quest but that dissapeared and never became active. The name of the waiting guild quest is "A Noble Argument"

People leaving the guild or joining the guild before the new Guild Quest should have appeared might be interesting too.

You can contact Support using the contact form on this page: http://www.thesettlersonline.com/help-and-support

World
    Newfoundland
    Just a suggestion until cause of problem is found and can be rectified: if this reset does not require some sort of database tinkering that affects every player and not just those in the buggy guild, you could just make a button for the guild leader to reset manually if the guild does not have a guild quest. Or if it's problematic to check for guild quest being there or not, then reset in exchange of guild coins? Not a solution but it'd make everyone's life better until one can be implemented. It's really sucky not to have a guild quest to look forward to.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    That sounds like an excellent idea FishSmell. Even better would be if one of the developers could press the reset 'button' in the database, so we don't need to wait till this new feature makes it though the beta testing. But yeah, better than nothing.

World
    Newfoundland
    Copy of my message to support:

I know this isn't a new issue, but it has just hit our guild, Evolution.

2-3 weeks ago I cancelled the guild quest, at a time when we had no waiting
    quest. Since then we have never had another waiting quest, however new quests
    appeared within a couple of hours of completion.

On Wednesday 20th, in the afternoon, we completed out guild quest, and
    received the new one, 'War above the river' I believe it was called?
    Something like that... we needed 54 members to complete.

On the evening of Thursday 21st we had our 54th member complete their
    individual quest and the guild quest completed. Since then, nothing.

I'm aware from reading the forums that other guilds have had this problem,
    but I haven't yet seen a solution... could you please let me know what is
    being done about the issue?

Thanks in advance

Now this thread has been going for 11 weeks, but I know the problem existed before that... several months before that in fact? Is anything being done? Because if we end up on the sorry list of the guilds who get 100 guild coins each per fortnight, we'll never accumulate enough coins to make the guild bank worthwhile.

Please, please assure me that the guild bank function won't be introduced until this problem is sorted? Because if it isn't, I'll lose 60-70 of my members... or be forced to disband and reform - which will cost a *lot* of coins...
    EVO is recruiting.
    Players of all levels and experiences welcome. We like to teach.
    Take a look at our recruitment thread, or send me a PM if you're interested.
    Join the evolution today!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    my guilds Guild Quest [THFC] have had patchy guild quests for about three weeks now I have been contacting support with no help as yet and we, as a guild, are finding it quite frustraiting

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    So... after a month of not receiving guild quests and sending all possible details about it to the developers, all they come up with is a regular reset. Why could we not get a reset sooner?

And the only compensation so far has been the standard 100 guild coins. Whereas normally we get 17+119gc a day. Okay we would probably cancel some of it, so lets say we have missed out on about 3000gc last month. I'm sorry but 100gc compensation feels like a smack in the face, not v happy with that at all.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    The debacle continues and gets worse....

Apparently support is "not able to" give a proper compensation to everyone.

Even more interestingly, some players *did* get a proper compensation, whereas others got the above excuse. The criteria for falling into either category are as of yet unknown.

Reply to Thread