Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [OPEN] Guild stops receiving the daily Guild Quests

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by iceblink2013 View Post
    The debacle continues and gets worse....

Apparently support is "not able to" give a proper compensation to everyone.

Even more interestingly, some players *did* get a proper compensation, whereas others got the above excuse. The criteria for falling into either category are as of yet unknown.
    The criteria for falling into either category has to do with the issue you are experiencing. Compensation is only approved for certain issues. If you have information that 2 players experiencing the same issue have been compensated differently by our support team, please write me a PM and include the ticket numbers for the 2 tickets from support and I will be happy to investigate.

Until then however, I will have to ask you to please stop spreading this type of rumours. Thank you!
    Last edited by BB_Ravel; 06.12.13 at 15:43.

World
    Northisle
    Well, the criteria so far was to give the support hard enough time in the ticket to get personal compensation.
    I do realise its close to impossible to compensate everyone affected fairly. Digging in logs (if those still exist), keeping track of who and when was in the affected guild, defining an average daily value of ggc gained etc etc... This is why some of us affected players decided not to start a ticket on the issue - having officers and guildleader on it should and was enough really, and in the long run those lost guild coins are not worth the effort on both sides. What annoyed me was the poor handling of the situation. A statement - you already received the 100 ggc compensation for the bug, is not true - those 100 ggc were for a possible reset of an active quest, not compensation for a month of missing any guild quest. So going for that instead of a simple public 'sorry guys' is where it was wrong. I don't really want or need the quild coins, just prefer not to be made a... not too smart

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Can someone please tell me why there need to be a waiting GQ given AND then activated for those having it (so members need to be active for several days in a streak), instead of just letting the waiting GQ to be a sneak peak and then give it as active GQ to members active atm?
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

guild quest

we seem to be having trouble getting our guild quest . this is 2nd time this week it has happened. plz help.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am disappointed that such an old problem (December 2012) has not yet been identified and resolved.

The guild in which I am active (Musketeers) has now fallen victim to this bug. Tickets were logged independently by the Guild Leader (Bobcat) and another guild member. The response from support was in the first instance less than competent, suggesting that it might be caused by corrupt cookies (presumably simultaneously across all 100 guild members' PCs). The more recent response is along the lines of "we don't have a clue what is causing it, but if we are lucky, it might be cleared on the next reset then we can forget about it again". Though not in those words, the meaning was the same.

Guild Quest rewards are a major factor in maintaining guild membership. If these dry up for any length of time, members will naturally seek guilds which do have guild quests operating normally. On a personal level, it is frustrating not to be able to receive guild rewards.

Even more frustrating is the apathetic response from support, especially with such a long-running bug, and this does nothing to inspire me to spend real money on a game from a company which treats its customers with such an apparent lack of care.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    The problem has been fixed during weekly maintenance which appeases me somewhat, but I hope someone is actually working on trying to identify the cause and preventing it from happening again. It might also be a good idea to brief support staff on how to respond more appropriately when the fault is reported again.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    So we know when there is a bug to report please can someone (preferably someone from BB) tell us what the criteria and timing is intended to be for getting a waiting guild quest?
    Is it that we should get a new guild quest every 24hrs, at around 3am, provided that we do not already have a waiting quest at that time?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Gavona, are your guild (leader) deleting unwanted (waiting) GQs?
    We're getting our GQs done in 1-4 days and are never deleting any GQs. Sometimes we have to wait for a new GQ without getting it as waiting first.
    I'm sure there should be a new GQ generated every 24h at around 3am, though it might depend on how fast you progress in current GQ before a waiting GQ will spawn for you..
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Definitely something acting up, when first introduced it was daily at 2-3 am. On a couple of occasions we had got them as late as 4 in the afternoon. Yesterday it was well into the evening when we received one.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    yep:

haven't seen waitingQuests for a week now
    today kicked one to get GQ settled, no new one appeared...

help! rather quickly!

in other words: make it go away BB! really fast, it's not like a growing guild doesn't have enough issues with late GQ's!!!

Reply to Thread