Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: No need of an auto-refreshing friendslist while typing in chat window

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    It's been going on a lot longer than that Hairy, someone completing GQ has taken focus from chat for pretty much as long as I've been in my current guild I think... so since the new year, also happens when an officer adds a note against someone. It's a pain, though much less of a pain than SO VERY MANY other things, I'd rank it mid- to low-table. The login and lag issues are still top of the agenda for me - since losing the 'beta' tag there have been a multitude of beta-type issues which are still ongoing after weeks and weeks.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    same problem here 9 tries to type 1 sentence and accidentily sent trade to wrong person due to it

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Yes, please disable the feature. Along with a lot of other parses. Being able to disable all of the chat but trade, guild and whisper would be a charm.

There are some severe design flaws of game that is only worsening the older game get. You should learn from Drakensang, another very heavy browser-game where all these problems are non-existant. Unless you have just cleared cache, an action that matters little for TSO who's checking every tiny little ting on the server making immense unnecessary traffic.

World
    Northisle
    +1 such a pain - I can't touch type so I look at KB only to look up before I press enter to see that the focus has switched and I need to retype half the dam message again - sort this out please!
    Have fun!

Reply to Thread