Reply to Thread

Thread: Lay of the Land achievement need to be changed

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

Lay of the Land achievement need to be changed

I think this achievement is become so easy after the XXL update, the achievement no more needed to get the Lucky Find skill, and the deposit count not 55 anymore:

So need to fix description or the achievement.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Depends on when you are doing it really.
    Nothing wrong with it as it is - but we need new achievements for the new additions to the game.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Depends on when you are doing it really.
    Nothing wrong with it as it is - but we need new achievements for the new additions to the game.
    The description need to be fixed before add new achievements, or fix current one for new content, but we already got a lot of new achievements for new content so this could be a fix for this one as I see.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The first question I ask myself is has anybody achieved this after opening up the archipelago, in which case the achievement is bugged. If on the other hand the answer is no then it's the description which need changing.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    The first question I ask myself is has anybody achieved this after opening up the archipelago, in which case the achievement is bugged. If on the other hand the answer is no then it's the description which need changing.
    I remember I got it directly after I searched for first iron mine in first archipelago sector.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    I remember I got it directly after I searched for first iron mine in first archipelago sector.
    If the intention is for main island only then it's bugged due to the fact that they forgot to re-code it when XXL came out.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread