Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Northisle is crashing after maintainance

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Same problem here. Have cleared cache an two different browsers and can't get on.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Really don't understand why we can't get a reaction from BB. It is a shame the game doesn't work after maintenance but that can happen. But the fact that BB doesn't respond to it and informs its customers is really disgracefull to us. I spend a lot of money to support this game, but expect also some more information when it breaks.

I am here to play a game not to talk about baking a cake for a birthday party or make a crazy picture. Not my events. I want to make sure my island doesn't break in the meantime.

Please talk to us BB

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Same computer, same browser, TSOtesting works fine, but the real server is dead. Incredible annoying.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Picard11 View Post
    Really don't understand why we can't get a reaction from BB. It is a shame the game doesn't work after maintenance but that can happen. But the fact that BB doesn't respond to it and informs its customers is really disgracefull to us. I spend a lot of money to support this game, but expect also some more information when it breaks.

I am here to play a game not to talk about baking a cake for a birthday party or make a crazy picture. Not my events. I want to make sure my island doesn't break in the meantime.

Please talk to us BB
    Have to agree with this. Things can happen, and problems are part of everything, but not communicating is just... wrong.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I too am stuck trying to get on to the game server ...

BB, Please post some info to at least acknowledge that you are aware of this issue. It seems to be affecting a lot of players ....

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Add me to the list of players unable to access Northisle, seems somewhat ironic we came out of beta last week, and the first maintenance fails miserably. I to have gold pro running, adv to finish, etc. Is there any info from BB?

World
    Northisle
    Same here tried different browsers etc. I managed to get on earlier and all was good now however the same problem as everyone else.

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by grimmmm View Post
    Add me to the list of players unable to access Northisle, seems somewhat ironic we came out of beta last week, and the first maintenance fails miserably. I to have gold pro running, adv to finish, etc. Is there any info from BB?
    You think there's a list?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Same problem here, i've tried different browsers...

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    so it has been 3.5 hours now since this was first reported. Still not a peep from BB.

Thanks BB, for ignoring us. It is very much appreciated.

Closed Thread