Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [REOPENED] Quest "Longbows" keeps giving "Quest completed" notifications

Rissa03
    no sooner does the last pop up completed quest get fixed, and this one starts. wow I don't think I have yet to play this game without the pop up quest glitch. is it a right of passage to have a constant mess??

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fexno View Post
    For those that experience this issue. Does it go away if you complete the "Premium" quest chain?
    The bug don't go away if you complete the "Premium" quest chain. I've completed the quest, and the issue keep returning...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    If you look at the main quest section of the posted pic you will see under the premium quests a blank space. This is exactly the same as with the old longbow bug. If memory serves I did complete the longbows quest chain originally, I logged in this morning and I saw no sign of this bug on my account, logging in this evening and I find I do have the bug.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Im having this problem to, kinda anoying but it aint as bad as some people are bleeting about. just ignore it. come on bb. sort it out, and how about a little prezzie to iron out the worry lines on our faces.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    had longbow ghost quest yesterday, it happened only at start up, today however, it will not go away, claim ghost rewards, close, and within seconds it back. be not so bad if it actually gave the rewards, but is it just so annoying.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by fisho1 View Post
    had longbow ghost quest yesterday, it happened only at start up, today however, it will not go away, claim ghost rewards, close, and within seconds it back. be not so bad if it actually gave the rewards, but is it just so annoying.

Same here had it all day yesterday and still have it today i got a feeling were going to be stuck with this until they fix the bug full stop.

World
    Northisle
    I also still have the same problem from yesterday.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I have the problem too. After enduing over 6 months of the last repeating quest, we now have to put up with another one. Joy!

Apparently, this game is no longer in Beta. I beg to differ...

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MonSella View Post
    I have the problem too. After enduing over 6 months of the last repeating quest, we now have to put up with another one. Joy!

Apparently, this game is no longer in Beta. I beg to differ...
    +1

Battle Hardened Contributor Jamdoggy's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fexno View Post
    For those that experience this issue. Does it go away if you complete the "Premium" quest chain?
    No, it doesn't - I'm still getting this after completing the Premium quest chain...

Quote Originally Posted by Hairy View Post
    What is so despicably pathetic is this bug was known about BEFORE it went live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy View Post
    I really hope somebody at BB gets sacked over this. This is a major insult to the players.
    Calm down, Hairy... It's a minor bug that's been caused by a change in the game - they happen. It is not an insult to players, and doesn't detrimentally affect gameplay at all. It's just a very minor irritation that simply requires a click or two to 'hide' it for a while.

BB will fix this, personally, I'm in no hurry as it doesn't bother me at all. If they knew about it before the update as you claim, how would you know this unless you worked for BB? I play on the Test Server daily, and this bug never showed there as far as I'm aware. Unfortunately, there appear to be sufficient differences between the Test Server and the Live Server, that bugs like this occasionally get through. If you've ever worked as a coder, you would appreciate how difficult it is to write bug-free code - the BB Devs do an awesome job - sacking one of them would simply mean there is one less excellent coder working there, and would have to be replaced with someone less experienced, leading to more bugs...

Reply to Thread