Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [REOPENED] Quest "Longbows" keeps giving "Quest completed" notifications

World
    Sandycove

[REOPENED] Quest "Longbows" keeps giving "Quest completed" notifications

Short description:
    Since last night's maintenance some players keep receiving "Quest completed" notifications every few minutes.

The quest is not shown in the "Quest list" but when clicking on the Quest icon it opens on the "Longbow" quest, which is part of the "Ranged units" main quest. Claiming the reward only hides the "Quest completed" notification for a few minutes, it doesn't really give you the rewards, unless it's the first time you complete it. It might be that the "Quest completed" notification is triggered every time you get a notification popup like you get for units/buffs completed. Also note the graphical glitch in the "Quest list" (in the "Premium" main quest)

Screenshot:

Possible cause:
    Unknown

Prevention:
    Unknown

Workaround:
    Unknown

Related:
    Original thread(s): 1
    Last edited by Fexno; 22.09.13 at 18:54.

World
    Sandycove
    Updates:
    [2013-09-01] Added

World
    Sandycove
    For those that experience this issue. Does it go away if you complete the "Premium" quest chain?

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    What is so despicably pathetic is this bug was known about BEFORE it went live.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    I think the problem here is that a lot of players surpassed the level 25 a long time ago before this quest was introduced.

I know you guys went through a whole creation of new quests tutorials along time ago and even added quests/chains for low level players.

When you did that and made it live. Those who surpassed a certain level never got these quests.

That is probably why these earlier level quests keeps popping up because the high level players never actually got to do them.

I know this for a fact because the "Drill Sargent" item was never in the game at the time. It was never offered as a Reward either until later when you guys introduced the item and the quest and the rewards. A lot of high level players never got to do the long bow chain.

In fact, a lot of the high level players never got to do any of the low level tutorial quests that granted decoration rewards.

Related to this. the reason why the longbow quest was bugged for some players before this maintenance was
    The longbow quest was stuck for a lot of players because they never completed/finished the chain but ended up leveling past 25 to 30?? so it ignored allowing the quests to be completed.

This is similarly why high level players never got to do the quest. So I believe that if you level up so high and never finished the chain, the quests gets stuck and never completes and never unlocks the next part of the chain.
    Last edited by RonPope; 05.09.13 at 12:45.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

Quest Book bug

Every time when i relog i see i have finished a Quest.

http://prntscr.com/1phenr

When i click on it i see a new quest, what i dont see on the left site.

When i click on Claim Reward ----> Nothing happen.

Please fix this bug.
    Last edited by Fexno; 05.09.13 at 14:01. Reason: fixed image

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I have the same bug. I haven't done Premium quests yet.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Longbows quest

cannot complete this as soon as you accept reward then log out and log back in the quest is back wanting to be completed again

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove

Thumbs down

I really hope somebody at BB gets sacked over this. This is a major insult to the players.

World
    Newfoundland
    it is doing this to me too. and doing it at random times, not just on log in. I will be building those pesky wheat and water and BOOM i have finished the longbow quest...
    lets hope this is taken care of a lot faster than the last repeating quest.

Reply to Thread