Reply to Thread

Thread: lost 100gems...

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland

lost 100gems...

... due to lag...
    I was removing army to be built from my barracks, clicking on X.

Suddenly i pressed "instant complete" for my elite soldiers (ouch), costing 100gems. Instantly, no ask again, no nothing. 100gems one click away, that simple.

The funny thing, is that i was using an 3x buff on my barracks at that time.

Please fix this instant complete thing. Put a further question like "ARE YOU SURE" ?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I´m sorry to say that I have done this number twice, one time in barracks and one in prov. And I have contacted support and complained about this, but doesn´t look like anything is happening about it.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    The way it's put there it is like a small trap.
    It is in the same spot , people click - click - click, and with a bit of lag it is very easy to be suddenly find yourself clicking on instant complete button. Just move it somehow, or i dont know.
    Its 100gems, (about 0.7~0.9euros) :P

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    I did that about 4 times during the 20th Anniversary Event when cancelling stuff in the Provision House queue so that I could reorganise it. Each time it hurt and each time I was cross. It's not much fun when it happens, so it might be worth adding your name to Provision House Build Order thread and Move the Complete Order With Gems thread.

And by the way, it's not the fact that 100 gems is less than 1 Euro, but it takes a week of login to regain that amount and is annoying when you are saving up for something. In real life I don't just throw money down the drain...
    Last edited by Sto_Helit; 07.09.13 at 07:26.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Another potential gem trap (and I actually have faith that it's not a deliberate ploy) is:
    A resource method to do something is often a left-side button, while the gem method is a right-side button. When buying extra trade slots this standard is reversed.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    Just give us a rearrangable queue in the PH/Barracks, then I would be happy.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    happens to everyone ones I learned not to hit the ex on the top row in barracks no matter how much I want to. jumps to the first screen to often.

yeah I'd love a simple move to top button in the ph/barracks also.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Having had the same experience as the Op just now, have to feel this is probably on the developers last thing to do list.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Well, I had that fun on a 24/25 Crossbowmen and it was over 150 gems.
    On the same day, I ran into the trap of burning gems on accidentally completing some 22/25 Gift Baskets.

Anyways. I wish there was actually a game option to add a security confirmation on "instant gem burners".
    Even if we are talking only 20 Cent or so, in the end it's still REAL MONEY wasted due to a simple misclick.
    I mean, my gems are not all free. I have spent real money on gems, so I like to consider that every misclick like that burns real money.

And that's just plain irritating.

Reply to Thread