Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Premium Account timer countdown

World
    Sandycove

Premium Account timer countdown

If this has already been raised, forgive my posting again on the subject...

I may be missing something here, but the only way I can see how much time is left on the premium account is by building something cheap and the timer is then shown in slot 4 of the build queue. This is ok but the bug where the build queue keeps disappearing doesnt help, and we shouldnt really have to build anything to find out how long remains on the premium account.

May I suggest a countdown timer be added to the info under our avatar? Or any better suggestions, perhaps?

World
    Sandycove
    yeah it is annoying like this the list vanishes http://prntscr.com/1q3sz0 even though you can clearly see im building a copper mine

bugs lets squish em out the game BB its about time If we was still in Beta there would be a excuse.

but the proper countdown timer idea a good one

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Does anyone know if you start the premium day near the end of a quest, you still get double bonuses? I want to maximise the premium day time by doing as many quests as possible in the time. P.S I've since found out, the answer is yes.
    Last edited by FlyingBustard; 13.09.13 at 16:17.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Time left on Premium

Hi.

I was just thinking... Premium... All you can see is the days left of your Premium time... Why not change it into hours or hours/mins left... would make it a whole lot easier to see how much time is left of premium. As ie. premium:1 day(s) left... but how many hours??? is it 2 or 15 or 24 hours??? no one knows except BB... but i would like the change into hours and maybe mins... so it would say ie (Premium: 72h 13min)

But that's my opinion.

Best Regards

KillSwitchEngage

World
    Sandycove
    While it is true you don't have a specific counter to see how much premium time you have left.

You can check the counter on the temporary building queue slot you gain during the premium time.
    This counter is only visible when you building at least 1 building, but not have the premium time building queue slot in use.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I have to agree with KillSwitchEngage, it would things a lot easier if the timer worked in hours and minutes as per the build queue when you reached the last day. Having just had my premium time expire just as i finished a FT adventure, i was not overly impressed. Surely it wouldn't be a difficult change to implement.

Cheers

DVG

World
    Sandycove
    Yeah, it might be useful if a separate stack was created for the premium timer.
    Last edited by Tiletron; 20.12.13 at 14:13.
    Facebook ID: 1260394561
    Tiletron (Sandycove 3) | Hyncharas (Welt 1)

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    During the Red Nose Day event on .de there was a countdown timer for gem-bought Avatar noses, mouse over your nose and voila! Something like that would be perfect for Premium.

The current "display" for Premium really isn't terribly useful.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Premium time

I would really like to be able to see how much premium time I have left. I know that it states how many days I have left but when I get under 1 day, it keeps saying "1 day". The only way I can get this info right now is by building something. Then the extra premium building slot shows how much time that is left.

The information could be shown when the cursor hover over premium! Right now it tells how many wonderful things you get when premium is active. A "time left" counter there shouldn't take too much space and .... would be nice.

/KarstenL

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

the building queue timer is awkward for me to use as the only time it's active is if copper mines fall down.

Reply to Thread