Reply to Thread

Thread: [FIXED] Graphics glitch: Building queue blinks while premium buff is active

World
    Sandycove

[FIXED] Graphics glitch: Building queue blinks while premium buff is active

Short description:
    The building queue doesn't stay visible while building buildings while a premium buff is active.

Screenshot:
    Since it's a blinking behaviour I'm looking for someone that can record a short video (10 seconds) of this behaviour.
    (Only the building menu blinking will do). Unfortunately I don't experience this myself.
    For now a screenshot where a copper mine is building but no building queue is showing (thanks lulu10093)

Possible cause:
    This might be due to the timer shown in the additional building queue spot.

Prevention:
    Not relevant

Workaround:
    Not relevant

Related:
    Original thread(s): 1
    Last edited by Fexno; 09.09.13 at 06:31.

World
    Sandycove
    The same thing happens on test server with the blinking build Que to me all the time if you use fraps like i did when i had PH bug you would be able to record video put on youtube and get link in here but i no longer have all the fraps/youtube account no more so cant. but i got screenshot in a different post where my build que vanished when i was making a copper mine

Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    yeah it is annoying like this the list vanishes http://prntscr.com/1q3sz0 even though you can clearly see im building a copper mine

bugs lets squish em out the game BB its about time If we was still in Beta there would be a excuse.

but the proper countdown timer idea a good one
    Last edited by lulu10093; 08.09.13 at 21:20. Reason: my quote with screenshot link

Battle Hardened Contributor Jamdoggy's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I don't know if it's related, but I don't get 'blinking', but my build queue actually vanishes completely. It happened when I tried to expand the list downwards (I have 4 queue slots and +1 for premium, so 5 total slots) - I had a full queue of 5 items, and as I released the mouse button, the queue vanished. It re-appeared when I added another item to the queue, then vanished again, and the queue showed 3 items remaining when there should have been 4 (I had one building being constructed, and 3 build sites with 'Zzz' on them, but only 2 queued buildings) - as the construction completed, the missing item (a copper mine) re-appeared in the queue.

So, this appears to be 2 new problems, but may be related:
    • The queue vanishes completely, almost at random.
    • Items that should be in the queue don't show until they reach the top and start building

World
    Sandycove
    Fixed according to this line in the changelog of 28/11/2013 (missed it, thanks Iolanthe for pointing me to it).

Reply to Thread