Reply to Thread

Thread: 3 New Mini Adventures

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

3 New Mini Adventures

Thank you for the new mini adventures that have been released. However, I do believe that they are only available by gem purchase. For the Nords2 adventure I can understand this, however these mini adventures are for the lvl 26/36 players, the loot and xp is low compared to some other adventures that are available with either map fragments or explorer search.

I wonder if it is possible to implement either that these can be purchased with map fragments and/or found by the explorer. Level 26 players are not likely to have spare gems available unless they buy them and they should be given the opportunity of being able to do these adventures without having to buy gems if they don't want to.

Just a thought

Peanut1944
    Last edited by peanut1944; 12.09.13 at 13:14.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I do agree with you peanut1944.
    Even those who buy gems are unlikely to buy those adventures with gems due to the poor loot and low xp they can get from the mini-adventures.
    BB developers of this game need to listen what the costumers have to say,so far they don't...!!!

Reply to Thread