Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Halloween is coming!

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Iolanthe View Post
    It would be lovely if Worldwide Press Releases could be proofread before going live, then things like "Warehouses", "Corn Fields" and "Major Generals" could be changed to the current names of items that actually exist in that language version. The info text doesn't always come through translation unscarred either and has puzzled people many a time, sorting that before anyone has to ask or draws reasonable but incorrect conclusions would be a great help.
    +1 to that. BlueByte could do with a copy editor or two to make the text clear, correct, concise, comprehensible, and consistent. Proofreading would also help to correct any typos. It is very irritating, if not also very unhelpful to have storehouses turned into warehouses, and the idea of making marble(s) out of marble is just asking for trouble. It's not difficult, it's not exactly rocket science, but it does take some time and money. Maybe that is why the results are less than spectacular.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    This will be my first Halloween and I'm really excited. Thanks BB :-)

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    This does look good, but I have one simple question and one simple request:

What feedback did BB receive from the Settlers Anniversary event which led you to create ANOTHER event based around huge amounts of clicks in the provision house?

Less click spam, please!

EDIT: A quick count on test server and it appears that the first golem requires at least 34 clicks to defeat, and it only goes up from there!
    Last edited by Gerontius; 16.09.13 at 21:45.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerontius View Post
    A quick count on test server and it appears that the first golem requires at least 34 clicks to defeat, and it only goes up from there!
    2,592 clicks minimum for golems 5 and higher
    "Your general was a tortoise!" ... "He will now amble back to his garrison as slow as his short reptilian legs will manage"

World
    Newfoundland
    feels like developers get paid by the clicks players generate..

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripi View Post
    Does anyone think this is acceptable?

Could we get an official response to this problem ASAP, please

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    It's a difficult one this. It seems like a small matter - and therefore I can understand why the devs haven't done anything about it - but the constant clicking and slider moving for making recruits and buffs in large quantities is the single most boring thing in the game and is a real downer, particularly for players who have been with the game a long while. A programming fix for this can't be too demanding compared to other matters, so +1 me for wanting BB to fix this as a high priority now and not as low priority.

World
    Sandycove
    its balloongate all over again. but i will just do it again even though the balloons was driving me nuts last time.
    but it would be better if they fixed it so you could do more than stacks of 25 all the time in both the PH and the barracks

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLurker View Post
    It seems like a small matter - and therefore I can understand why the devs haven't done anything about it - but the constant clicking and slider moving for making recruits and buffs in large quantities is the single most boring thing in the game.
    Fixing an existing interface might be a small matter which they can't be bothered with, and I'm not going to bang on about that.

Ignoring feedback and making the same mistakes all over again for a brand new interface for a new event needs an explanation. What are you thinking?

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    its balloongate all over again. but i will just do it again even though the balloons was driving me nuts last time.
    but it would be better if they fixed it so you could do more than stacks of 25 all the time in both the PH and the barracks
    Yes please, BB!

Please, can you increase the stack sizes in the PH and the barracks, or give us shortcut keys to press to create a stack with one keystroke? All the worlds would be so grateful!

Reply to Thread