Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Halloween is coming!

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Balerathon View Post
    i didn't mean the whole chain, just the part where it gets super mental, probably after number 4
    Fair enough - it is absurd at that point. I'm still hoping that the figures might get changed, but I'm not banking on it.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    In Northisle 1,000 marble goes for between 20-30 gold coins. Based on last year pumpkins will be worth at least 20 gold coins each. So, on a rough level 10,000 marble could be traded on TO for 10 pumpkins. When the consumption rate of marble to kill golems goes past that point, which it does, it becomes pointless killing golems. I hope BB make changes to the test server set-up, but I'm not expecting it. It may be the case that it's only worth killing 3-4 golems and then trading resources instead. And that won't be 'profiteering' it will just be common sense.

Former Community Team Member Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi, everyone!

I've noted down all your concerns and feedback about the event-- thank you for being so thorough and addressing the things you feel will appear as issues. I would also like to state that the version on the test is just that, a test to see how things go, and there is always the possibility that the live version will differ to that of the test server.

Best,
    BB_Alpaca

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    when it starts?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Pity you can't get Player vs player working since that's what you were saying before you started giving us [ stuff ] we don't need like pumpkins for one.

Hi belgabad,

Keep it PEGI-7 please.

Thanks,
    Fexno
    Last edited by Fexno; 24.09.13 at 06:19.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Nah, pumpkins are alright. It's balloons & collectibles we don't need.

And the best guess I've seen for a start date is Thu 17th Oct

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Iolanthe View Post
    Easter had five Watermills for Eggs, the seasonal events seem to repeat the basics from previous years but with new additions each time. Watermills in the Guild Market would be nice though.
    Actual quote i tried to include was '
    Quote Originally Posted by Deorum View Post
    we want watermills not any more silos! Guild quests give silos, last helloween gave silos, i cannot remember exactly, but my impression is that silos have been given a lot of times where watermills never!
    but for some reason the first quote keeps coming up

Guild market only allows you to buy 1 silo ... not much use ... so being able to get more silos is a bonus!!! I agree Watermills in the guild market would be fantastic but not restricted to one.

Very excited about Haloween all looking good :-)
    Last edited by Urkle; 24.09.13 at 07:59.

Former Community Team Member Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by belgabad View Post
    Pity you can't get Player vs player working since that's what you were saying before you started giving us [ stuff ] we don't need like pumpkins for one.

Hi belgabad,

Keep it PEGI-7 please.

Thanks,
    Fexno
    Halloween is an annually recurring event, so it was always going to pop up around October (just like our Easter and Christmas events, etc.). As for PVP, it's being worked on by our developers and we know players are eager for it, but they want to make sure it's a good, enjoyable system and there are other things to be implemented before it comes out. Anywho, that has little to do with Halloween, so back on topic!

Best,
    BB_Alpaca

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Whats wrong with saying stuff I'm English and in my country stuff means things I wasn't being rude so what's the problem.Also just to point out that when I started this game when it began I think I have a right to ask why PvP hasn't being implemented when in the same time span you have implemented loads of things (stuff) which wasn't advertised as coming from the start so if you would have concentrated on the things you said from the start then PvP would probbley with us by now instead you have implemented loads of thing that wern't even on the agenda when the game first started I am thinking of leaving the game anyway as PvP has been neglected from the start and making people do adventures to do guild quests is also rubbish I want to adventures when I want not when Iv'e been told to by you lot.Also I posted here as posting in the appropriate forum does no good because you don't answer anyone's questions go check at all the people moaning about it .I am putting my view across if that is a rule infringement them bar me

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by belgabad View Post
    Whats wrong with saying stuff I'm English and in my country stuff means things I wasn't being rude so what's the problem.Also just to point out that when I started this game when it began I think I have a right to ask why PvP hasn't being implemented when in the same time span you have implemented loads of things (stuff) which wasn't advertised as coming from the start so if you would have concentrated on the things you said from the start then PvP would probbley with us by now instead you have implemented loads of thing that wern't even on the agenda when the game first started I am thinking of leaving the game anyway as PvP has been neglected from the start and making people do adventures to do guild quests is also rubbish I want to adventures when I want not when Iv'e been told to by you lot.Also I posted here as posting in the appropriate forum does no good because you don't answer anyone's questions go check at all the people moaning about it .I am putting my view across if that is a rule infringement them bar me
    Hey there, please note the word used by yourself wasn't "stuff". If you check your PM you can find more information about the removal.

As for your point, it is more than valid, you can find information about the reason for the PvP delay here, the main reason we haven't had it yet is because they want it done right, not rushed.

Hope that helps with your question, but for more on that, please post in this thread.
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Reply to Thread