Reply to Thread

Thread: guild member information is lacking some very basic stuff

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

guild member information is lacking some very basic stuff

hi all
    I suggest a few additions to the guild member info panel
    1) the ability to view maybe the last 5 guild quest results (whether a member did them or not)
    2) last login date and maybe average space between logins
    3) the ability to opt out of guild quests but it not affect the numbers required to complete them and not to receive the rewards

please comment
    jamieoliver1976 [MAFIA]

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    this would make it easier to for guild directors to keep track of who is doing their own share of the work..good suggestions

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Just the ability to opt out of guild quests would be awesome. Right now the only way is to leave guild and lose guild chat, even if you're old friends.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Point 2 and 3 have my interest. Point 1 not for me personally. It would be nice to see when a guildmember made his last login to check if the player is inactive or note.

Original Serf
    Ireland -where all the cool companies stash the cash
    World
    Northisle
    1) last 5 guild results is a bit much for the system to handle and keep track of not sure if it would really help much but i'm in a smaller guild.

2) last log in date would be good as inactive seems to mean they didn't log in for their daily bonus yesterday

3) opting out would be good but the rewards should drop as not so many players participating

otherwise system is a hell of an improvement on the old method of spread sheeting members

Dezy.........

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    check out corona88`s link it is awesome

World
    Northisle
    I think it's a good idea along with a taly of how many guild quest's you have completed would be nice to

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Seeing a percentage of guild quests completed would be awesome for guild leaders ... much better than "yes they did the last one .... though it might be the only one they did in a month"
    And I like the idea of being able to opt out of guild quests without affecting the rest of the guild. There are times when a guild quest of a big adventure is the last thing I need at that moment in time, or when I simply don't have the resources they want me to donate. (Yes, my guild are incredibly helpful and we get there together, but it would just be nice to be able to say "forget this one, I'll do the next one").

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I think these are really good ideas, inactive members deny the chance for members to gain guild coins. when you are new these people can destroy team morale. guilds are about working together and these quests are a brilliant way to interact and help one another. guild officers/leaders should have the information at hand to see who are active/non active and who contributes so they can decide if they want certain members to remain.
    Also an opt out would allow for holidays etc but ONLY with guild master/officers informed first so they can opt members absent out.
    good post Jamie totally agree Anjellica and kyesey

Reply to Thread