Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Gamescom code

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by fishslice View Post
    So I could have found myself there, picked up a scratchcard to win free stuff for my game account and then found it didn't work as I am a German speaking person with an account on the German servers...... nice.

Would be nice to get an update on activities coming out of Gamescom. Especially regards to bugs, game improvements, future direction etc.
    Everyone I spoke to was told "DSO only". Can't vouch for when others were giving them out, but I'm pretty certain if you came to the team you'd have been asked which world you were on, which in your case would have been UK1.

As for feedback about where they are going, the Game Designers were really excited about Halloween, as you can see now a lot of cool new ideas going in there. They also mentioned about PvP being on the road map and being worked on, as seen as an announcement not so long ago mentions. But they're working away on it!

When I was there at the same time as the Designers, there was a German group there showing buildings they've made themselves (a lot like the ones Yoonooz has made here) to the designers but they were mostly talking in German, so couldn't really understand much, just bouncing ideas back and forth I believe.
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks peck_ed

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad2 View Post
    EF7-44D3-BDB4 which gives 202 gems.

Only works on German language servers, why again are we 2nd class citizens?
    Also, FYI, I can't redeem this, as it's a single person code and has already been redeemed.
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by peck_ed View Post
    Also, FYI, I can't redeem this, as it's a single person code and has already been redeemed.
    Worked fine for me, and it's already been passed around by word of mouth (as is the norm), and nobody yet has said it didn't work for them, but plenty of "dankes" in evidence.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

World
    Newfoundland
    As I mentioned earlier, our 2nd Anniversary is rapidly approaching.
    The French had theirs this week, and here is what we all got:

I do hope we see something similar at least this time around, last year our 'package' was way below those of France and Germany.
    We love our new CM.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad View Post
    As I mentioned earlier, our 2nd Anniversary is rapidly approaching.
    The French had theirs this week, and here is what we all got:

I do hope we see something similar at least this time around, last year our 'package' was way below those of France and Germany.
    Today the US servers got exactly the same for their 2nd birthday. One hopes we are treated likewise.

World
    Newfoundland
    Well, Friday the 20th September, yet another surprise in the mail (German server).
    Entitled "It's your lucky day!", it contained an extra 2 days of premium (If used correctly, that's big xp and loot).

No apparent reason for this latest largesse (as is often the way), but I suspect it may have originally been slated to appear on Friday 13th, which was the week before.

Getting an awful 'deja vu' feeling from the 1990s, when BB retreated to their german fanbase after S2 did not sell well elsewhere.
    Not because we didn't want it, believe me some of us went to great lengths to obtain a copy, the real reason turned out to be the publisher they hired, Focus Multimedia, who failed to get copies into the shops. But it was us, the loyal fans who got punished with the abomination that was S3.

A big thanks to whoever edited out that nasty post, trying to hold a reasoned discussion here, did not appreciate what that guy said.
    Last edited by Nogbad; 24.09.13 at 22:01.
    We love our new CM.

World
    Newfoundland
    Thursday the 26th September:
    "Aunt Wilhelmina came to stay on Tuesday and Wednesday, and left today of course bestowing gifts". (Really should get Graubart a copy of the IT Crowd)

Seems yet again she forgot her nieces and nephews over here.

We love our new CM.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    .de had extended Maint on all worlds that ran over even the *extended*, http://forum.diesiedleronline.de/thr...n-Sonderzeiten the forum kinda exploded with it all. Seems Wilhelmina was dispatched with gifts to make it up.

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    I bet that german servers will get compensated for the server mess up and the Eu server will get nothing...

Reply to Thread