Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [EVO] Come and join the Evolution!

World
    Newfoundland

[EVO] Come and join the Evolution!

EVOlution is a friendly guild, made up of members grouped together out of appreciation for the game and willingness to help each other without pressure or expectations. All we ask is that you stay active, and complete your guild quests as soon as you can.
    Players of all levels and experiences welcome, from the wide-eyed newbie who places his sawmills next to his woodcutters to optimize production, to the grizzled level 50 veteran who runs Secluded Experiments in her sleep. We like to teach

Just three guild rules:- No drama, No blame, Have fun!

What we’ll ask from you:

Firstly, we’ll never ask for payment to join the guild – if we invite you to sit at our table, we don’t expect you to bring your own chair

Please remember that as a guild member, your behaviour reflects on the rest of the guild. Public channels are PEGI7, and we ask you to respect that. Spamming, begging, or general stupidity will be be given a warning… and if that fails you will be kicked. EVO has a great reputation, and we’d like to keep it.

We don’t expect you to be constantly chattering in the guild channel, but we would appreciate a ‘hi’ and ‘bye’, and the chance to get to know you.

What EVO will give you:

As one of the larger guilds on the server, we usually have enough people online at any time to answer any questions you have, and help with any resources you’re short of. There’s a pool of people available to swap loot spots and trade with. And of course, a bigger guild means more guild coins per quest...

Our forum group is where we share tips and plan events – this is still very much a ‘work-in-progress’, but pop over and have a look – as a guild member you’ll be able to contribute too.

The guild bank provides free help with guild quests. If you need anything to finish the guild quest, put in a request and we'll try to accommodate you. We do not demand that you pay back resources given to help finish a guild quest. Of course, if you later find you have the resources to pay back the guild bank, it'll be much appreciated.
    Any other resources can be requested from the bank as a loan. This means we'll supply resources to help finish up a difficult adventure, get that building upgrade a bit faster, or buy that silo before it gets taken off the market, but with the expectation that you'll pay us back as soon as you are able.

Guild quests are a tricky area with many guilds. We will never kick anyone for failing to complete – we know people have real lives too But we do ask that you please prioritise them when you are online, … you will be given as much help as you need, from resources to loot spots, to do this. But do, please, ask.

If this sounds like the guild you’re looking for, either leave a post in this thread, or contact Loubich, FishSmell, Seaspa, Koraku or Osterhofen in game. We’ll try a two week trial for both sides, and see how we go?

[Edit: I repeat, either in this thread or in game... please, NOT, a PM on this forum... it will most likely not be noticed for a few days ]

Come and join the EVOlution!
    Last edited by Vervain; 28.05.18 at 13:30. Reason: removed warning about the GQ bug

World
    Newfoundland
    Yh, totally...what she said We are on Newfoundland server btw....dont know if she mentioned that
    Yooo! Hello? Anyone there?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by killedagain View Post
    Yh, totally...what she said We are on Newfoundland server btw....dont know if she mentioned that
    Nah... didn't mention that, kil Thought maybe the fact I posted in the Newfoundland thread might have been a bit of a clue... that and the fact it says 'Newfoundland' under my avatar... and yours

Speaking of avatars... you trying to put new members off?
    Last edited by Vervain; 16.09.13 at 22:21.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Level 31 wish to join this guild

Base on Australia time zone (GMT+10)

any further information you need just mail me.

Send me an invite when you have the time Thank You.

World
    Newfoundland
    Invite on the way, VampirCrown, and welcome

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    How can I join this guild?
    Thanks

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I would like to join a guild and yours seem fine, Level 44 and based in europe, Karandar is my name.

Mail me if u want me

World
    Newfoundland
    Karandar, I'm sorry - you are on the Northisle server, and we are Newfoundland. Your guild recruitment thread can be found here.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi, Can I please join this guild? New Zealand based. Thanks

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dunno what the average GMT here is, but I'm on GMT+1
    Online throughout the week from 5:00 to 6:00 and from 17:00 to 21:00, friday 17:00 til XX:XX and most of the weekend ofc
    Lvl 21 atm just started sunday 15/09
    Last edited by P41N90D; 20.09.13 at 16:18.

Reply to Thread